Product Type: NECA Bedding
Newest Review: ... though for £9.99 on play.com though. The blanket itself is 50"x60" and black, grey and white in colour. It is made from 100% ... more
My vampire keeps me cosy at night! ;)
NECA Twilight Fleece
Member Name: louisechackett
NECA Twilight Fleece
Advantages: warm, washes ok
Disadvantages: none for me
It's probably a little sad that as a thirty year old woman I have a Twilight fleece blanket thrown across my bed but I actually don't really care that much!
I stumbled across this fleece blanket on one of my many visits to play.com and I think at the time it cost me around ten pounds. I have had a look online to see if I can find it being sold anywhere at the moment but it just says that it is currently unavailable on Amazon at the moment. There are other newer alternatives available though for £9.99 on play.com though.
The blanket itself is 50"x60" and black, grey and white in colour. It is made from 100% polyester fleece and is suitable for machine washing.
On the blanket the main focus is of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan but in the background slightly we see Alice, Rosalie and Emmett who are also part of the Cullen family. The fleece also has Twilight written across it diagonally towards the bottom of it. I often joke with my friends that once I have the blanket wrapped around me I can sit and snuggle with Edward! I think sometimes they think I am serious though which is a bit worrying!
I bought this blanket as the radiator in my front room at home is covered by my sofa and often the room can feel very cold in winter. Sometimes I will put the fire on but this uses an awful lot of gas so I thought this would be a good way of keeping me warm at night. I have to say it does the job perfectly as I just wrap it around myself and curl up on the sofa when I am watching the television.
The rest of the time the blanket is just laid across the bottom of my bed but as my bed linen is predominantly black I think it fits in really well. It serves as an extra layer of warmth when the nights are a little colder too.
I have washed the blanket a few times now and whilst it does still feel super soft and snug it does have a more slightly bobbly appearance now. The fleece still looks fine as yet though and at the end of the day I am happy as long as it keeps me warm!
I would thoroughly recommend these fleeces to Twilight fans but I would also recommend fleeces in general for keeping you warmer on those colder nights which will be here before we know it!
Summary: see review
More reviews in the field of Bedding
- Gorgeous luxury!
- SNUGGLY, SNUGGLY, SNUGGLY!!!!
- BEN 10 IS A HERO BUT HE DOESNT LIKE HAVING A WASH.
- Featherbed - for a very comfortable and supportive night's sleep.
- Sometimes, firm is not a good thing
- Eco Friendly Yes, Toasty and Warm, No.
- Silentnight...sleep in heavenly peace.
- These butterflies can fly away
- Reversible and warm fleecy throw at a bargain price
- Tesco Silentnight Exclusive Microfibre Firm Pillow
- Matalan Butterfly Print Duvet Set
- Silentnight Antibacterial Single Duvet 10.5 Tog
- Damart Reversible Faux Sheepskin Fleece
- Silentnight Luxury Satin Stripe Duvet
- H&M Fleece Blanket
- Wilko Ribbon Double Duvet Set
- Silentnight Deep Sleep Pillow
- Linens Spiderman Web Slinger Fleece Blanket
- Linens Orthopedic V-Shaped Support Pillow And Pillow Case