Product Type: Argos Bedding
Newest Review: ... and the colour you have chosen, then on the front are the sticky labels with the Argos catalogue numbers on them. =The Sheet= The sheet is... more
Argos Colour Match Fitted Double Sheet
Polycotton Fitted Sheet - Double.
Member Name: k2705
Polycotton Fitted Sheet - Double.
Advantages: Grreat price and a good fit
Disadvantages: None at all for me
My review is about the Funky Fuchia coloured sheet not the orange in the picture Dooyoo are showing
I've recently been revamping my bedroom with some new bits and pieces and bedding. I've bought most of my things from the Argos colour match range because I am fanatical about things being colour coordinated and this range does a whole variety of bedding and house hold items in matching colours. There are roughly 14 colours to choose from so there's something for most tastes. My review is about the colour match double fitted sheet in funky fuchsia.
The double fitted sheet cost just £6.99 and came in just a cellophane wrapper with a thin card band around it, nothing fancy at all. The sheet is made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester making it easy to look after. Its machine washable at 40oC and also suitable for tumble drying if you have one. I personally don't so its the line or the radiators.
The double sheet measures 135cm x 190cm's and is 25cm's deep. It has elasticised corners which means you get a nice secure fit. There's nothing worse than a fitted sheet that doesn't stay fitted and although the elastic is quite tight and fits nicely its not a battle to stretch it over the mattress. The sheet seems very well made with strong seams and neat stitching. The material feels nice, I did wash the sheet before I used it purely for hygiene reasons but there was really no need as the material is quite soft.
I bought my sheet in the funky fuchsia colour which is obviously a nice bright pink, it matches perfectly with the other items I have bought in this shade which is exactly what I like. I bought a duvet set in the funky fuchsia colour and the sheet matches this perfectly too, there's no difference in the shade at all.
I have been really pleased with my colour match sheets, they have washed very well with no fading, no stitching coming undone and the elastic is as tight as it was when I first got them, they need little or no ironing which is another bonus.
I would certainly recommend the Argos Colour Match Fitted Double Sheet, its a very good price and the quality is that of much dearer bed linen. The sizing is good too, this sheet fits my double mattress perfectly and considering there seems to be such a wide difference between different makes of bedding and the price of these I impressed. They are available in a wide range of colours so would suit most tastes and colour schemes. Argos also sell these in single and king-size too.
Summary: Another nice item from Argos Colour Match Range
More reviews in the field of Bedding
- Theres a bunny head in my bed!
- Argos Value Range Cosy Sleeper Duvet
- Colur Match Jet Black Duvet Set
- Meet my new sleeping partner.
- Snug as a Bug with this Bargain Bed Hug...
- Fits the bed as snug as a bug
- =My Argos 13.5tog double quilt - great value from a value range -
- Polycotton Fitted Sheet - Double - White - Agros Colours range - Bargain price, ...
- Would say come sleep with my lovely sheet - but its was less than a pleasant exp ...
- very comfortable
- John Lewis Recycled Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet
- Fogarty Extra Warm All Year Round Duvet
- Argos Lavender Haze Pillowcases
- Wilko Fitted Bedsheet
- Memory Foam Essentials Traditional Cluster Pillow
- Damart Reversible Faux Sheepskin Fleece
- Northern Nights Superloft Down on Top Featherbed
- Linens Spiderman Web Slinger Fleece Blanket
- Linens Orthopedic V-Shaped Support Pillow And Pillow Case
- Argos Tent Pack for Mid Sleeper Bed