Product Type: Lucky Drink Company Beer
Newest Review: ... to have with this one. In terms of flavour perhaps, when compared to the strong bodied ales and wholesome beers this may come across to som... more
Glass made of luck
Member Name: wakayoda
Advantages: Best enjoyed with Chinese food, Refreshing, Smooth taste,
Disadvantages: Lack of purchasing options in the UK, one sized bottle only
The most important thing to remember when drinking this is that it's a Chinese beer, so as you may guessed it goes great with the basics like rice and noodles; but a full Chinese is the one to have with this one. In terms of flavour perhaps, when compared to the strong bodied ales and wholesome beers this may come across to some as a slightly weak tasting brew, but fear not! It makes a very refreshing drink ideal for a summers afternoon lazing the sun with just enough flavour to remind you that it contains alcohol.
Warning due to the appearance of the bottle you may find yourself saving a few from recycling this one, it is worth the purchase just for the intricate design coating most of the front side of the bottle with the image of Buddha. One negative side to this product is that the bottle is just too small, it would be far easier to import if it was in a bigger bottle plus then you'll be left with a bigger Buddha! If your new to beers from across the world then this is a very good place to start, combine with a take away to get the most out of it.
Summary: A drink that knows where it belongs and sticks to its purpose, just add Chinese food.
More reviews in the field of Beer / Cider
- The only Lager I would buy and drink as it definately is a cut above the rest !
- A mature cider for the mature drinker
- A Change from original cider
- Sickeningly sweet but irresistible
- Nice Fruity Cider
- My favourite Stella!
- Speckled hen could leave you pickled!
- delicious ginger beer with a vintage feel.
- Enid Blyton "Eat your heart out!"
- Schneider - Grunes
- Schneider - Original
- St Stefanus - Blonde
- Schneider - Aventinus
- Brasserie Vanuxeem Queue De Charrue
- Brasserie Van Westmalle Westmalle Trappist Trippel
- Brasserie Van Westmalle Westmalle Trappist Dubbel
- Brasserie Van Steenberge Gulden Draak
- Brasserie Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Bier