Newest Review: ... the author's life isn't exciting enough. He writes amusingly about things everyone can relate to, from schooldays to dating to earning a... more
Author Name: Nick Griffiths
Dalek I Loved You - Nick Griffiths
Advantages: Some balance available, cogent
Disadvantages: It's by the author
Nick, the author, here. I don't mind people having their opinions or even slagging off my book in a confused review (can I or can't I write?). But I think it's a shame that other people take one view as gospel and are put off buying DILY, when they might actually enjoy it. If you'd like to visit my website at www.nickgriffiths.co.uk you'll find reviews by national publications - Doctor Who Magazine, The Guardian, among many others - by people who loved the book. Bit of balance. Thank you.
Summary: Some balance
More reviews in the field of Biography
- Like a rich tea biscuit it is only worth one dip.
- Superman? Take a hike. Sculthorpe's the REAL Man of Steel
- A Modern Memoir of Marilyn Monroe
- Not Quite All Of Her!
- Not just someone else's kids!
- A Strange Autobiogra-fee
- I don't often read a book in a day!!
- A devil of a good read about the culinary bad boy
- In the Ghetto
- Elizabeth of York - Alison Weir
- Facing the Other Way: The Story of 4AD - Martin Aston
- Gangs of Birmingham, The - Philip Gooderson
- Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
- Dodger's Guide to London - Terry Pratchett
- Being the Soham Psychic - Dennis McKenzie
- Beslan: The Tragedy of School No. 1 - Timothy Phillips
- Betrayed - Stan Telchin
- Katie and Peter - Too Much in Love: The Inside Story of Their Break-up - Emily H ...
- Letting Go of the Glitz - Julia Stephenson