Newest Review: ... the author's life isn't exciting enough. He writes amusingly about things everyone can relate to, from schooldays to dating to earning a... more
Author Name: Nick Griffiths
Dalek I Loved You - Nick Griffiths
Advantages: Some balance available, cogent
Disadvantages: It's by the author
Nick, the author, here. I don't mind people having their opinions or even slagging off my book in a confused review (can I or can't I write?). But I think it's a shame that other people take one view as gospel and are put off buying DILY, when they might actually enjoy it. If you'd like to visit my website at www.nickgriffiths.co.uk you'll find reviews by national publications - Doctor Who Magazine, The Guardian, among many others - by people who loved the book. Bit of balance. Thank you.
Summary: Some balance
More reviews in the field of Biography
- Like a rich tea biscuit it is only worth one dip.
- Superman? Take a hike. Sculthorpe's the REAL Man of Steel
- A Modern Memoir of Marilyn Monroe
- Not Quite All Of Her!
- Not just someone else's kids!
- An extraordinary life
- The elder statesman of British entertainment
- Damaged, a truly heartbreaking story you won't be able to put down
- It's True! - Today Everything Changes
- Moab is My Washpot - Stephen Fry's First Autobiography.
- She Left Me the Gun: My Mother's Life Before Me - Emma Brockes
- Pep Guardiola: Another Way of Winning: The Biography. - Guillem Balague
- Rod: The Autobiography - Rod Stewart
- Secrets of an Essex Girl - Lauren Goodger
- Shopping, Seduction & Mr Selfridge - Lindy Woodhead
- Front of the Class - Brad Cohen
- Harpo Speaks! - Harpo Marx
- Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson - Geoffrey C. Ward
- Lance Armstrong: The World's Greatest Champion - John Wilcockson
- Report from Engine Co.82 - Dennis Smith