Newest Review: ... gym bag for use after a work out, it is very kind to my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and nice and clean. It generates a lot of la... more
Member Name: sympatic
Biotherm Biosenses Body Refreshing Shower Gel
Advantages: Great cleaning qualities
Biotherm products are great for those who have sensitive skin. The packaging has a clinical feel to it, a deep blue colour and white lettering with the wavy blue line across the middle. The top which also acts as the bottom if that makes sense is a white plastic flip lid.
I do like to use this shower gel and tend to keep it in my gym bag for use after a work out, it is very kind to my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and nice and clean. It generates a lot of lather as I massage it into my skin and this means that you do not need to use a lot at any one time, a simple dollop into my hand is enough to cover pretty much all of my body. The gel is packed with essential oils which are kind to your skin and once lathered up it has a rich creamy feel to it and is very smooth as it glides over my skin.
It has a rather musky, woody fragrance to it, quite powerful but without being over powering and while I can smell it quite a bit as I wash it does not linger overly long on my skin after use. There is a nice cleansing quality to the shower gel and I know by the way my skin feels after use that I'm using a quality product.
The 200ml bottle that I have cost £16.50 so it is not a cheap product and for me this is the main drawback, it can be bought in a larger 400ml size however the pump action dispenser is not so gym bag friendly so I tend to buy the smaller version even if the price on the bigger version would mean better value.
It is very gentle on skin and that is why it is recommended for those with sensitive skin however it is just as effective on normal skin types as well.
Summary: Good shower gel
More reviews in the field of Biotherm
- Tinted and Hydrated Lips
- Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel
- Biotherm Purifying Mask.......
- Kind to even very sensitive skin.
- Biotherm, not breathtaking or worth switching to.
- Kiss me quick.
- My lips are cared for and moisturised thanks to Biotherm!
- Vitamin ee bliss
- gorgeous citrus summer fragrance mist
- ~ForHands That Do Dishes~
- Biotherm Eau Vitaminee Shower Gel
- Biotherm Eau d' Energie Shower Cream
- Biotherm Biocils Eye Make-Up Removal Gel
- Biotherm Homme T-Pur Intense Purifying Scruffing Facial Cleanser
- Biotherm Homme Toning Cleansing Gel
- Biotherm Homme Active Moisturizer
- Biotherm Homme Active Shave Repair Alcohol-Free
- Biotherm Homme Aquapower