“ Brand: Kenwood / Blender Type: Work Top / Speeds: 3 Speed / Jar Size: 50.72 oz. / Pulse Feature: With Pulse Feature / Height: 38 cm / Width: 21.5 cm / Depth: 20 cm „
This blender was the number one in the kitchen - ... ten years ago. I really like this design, but this model is too big in normal kitchen.
* It is durable - I've had my Kenwood for about 3,5 years and I think is easy to use. I've used this blender every day, 2 times a day.
* Its power is very good for its size,
* In my opinion it can't crush ice, sometimes I could not make cocktail because ice was too big,
* It's very difficult to clean,
* Before first time use, you need to read the instructions, my first time with this blender was very difficult,
* Is really noisy,
* The spout is bad designed, ( in my opinion )
* At the ends B I G advantage : Great to making fantastic drinks from fruit and vegetables and healthy soups with vitamins.
Blend and foam fruit into healthy smoothies that are available on tap with the Kenwood SB206 Smoothie Maker / Smoothies are the milkshakes of the new millennium and as well as being very tasty, they can be healthy too / The Kenwood SB206 is designed to cope with fruit and ice as well as milk and other liquids / The wide funnel-shaped goblet means everything falls neatly onto the blades and makes it easy to clean as well / You dont have to struggle with grooves or latches, because the goblet just sits in the base / Theres a tap too, so you dont have to tip everything up to get your smoothie out / Short name: Kenwood SB206