Product Type: other board games
Newest Review: ... pin in a car and spin the wheel to move. The wheel is essentially your dice and shows you how far you can move. On each square of the... more
Great on CD-ROM
Game of Life
Member Name: cindy1
Game of Life
Date: 09/09/00, updated on 09/09/00 (49 review reads)
Advantages: Play by yourself
Disadvantages: Can become boring
This game is really good on CD-ROM, the aim of the game is to make money, get married, buy a house and eventually retire. Will you retire at a country estate or millionaire's mansion?
The game has 100's of animations, loads of different musical sound tracks. Everything is really bright and colourful, so it would be really appeasing to a youngster.
Up to 6 player can play and you can even play over the Internet.
Can it replace the board game though in my opinion yes and no.
The advantage is you can play the game yourself against the computer, or challenge strangers to a game over the Internet.
But it's not that good if you want to play with a few friends, it could get quite confusing.
The board game would be better if you want to play with the whole family.
Best of all you don't need a top spec computer to play it, Pentium 90 with 16MB or Ram will do nicely.
More reviews in the field of Board Game
- I don't beliiiieeeeeve it!
- This old game is a must for every game cupboard.
- Board? Have a game.
- Your chance to see if you're as good as you THINK you are!
- Losing your marbles? Try this.
- Another classic game that has been given a modern-day upgrade...
- Old Macdonald had a farm
- The Cube: Can you beat the cube? I doubt it!
- Monopoly: It's classic!
- Lots of fun...but god, the noise.....
- Drumond Park Articulate - Mini Game
- Fantasy Flight Games A Game of Thrones the : 2nd Edition
- Fantasy Flight Games Arkham Horror : A Call of Cthulhu
- Drumond Park 20th Anniversary Absolute Balderdash - Mini Game
- Days of Wonder Gambit 7
- Scene it? 80's Deluxe Edition
- Topps Minis Pitch and Play Set
- Everythings Rosie Rock-n-Rollin Rosie Game
- Angry Birds Knock on Wood
- Winning Moves Rubik's Race