Product Type: Hasbro board games
Newest Review: ... that someone lands on your property. It's all fun and games and that's what makes Monopoly a charm. The concept of this game isn't like Clu... more
Big money play
Member Name: tsong
Advantages: enjoyed by many
Disadvantages: takes long time to complete
Monopoly is board game. You can play between 2 to 6 players. Essentially the game involves players using throwing two dices in turns and landing on any one of the places on the board. Early on in the game players might buy a place like Pall Mall. Couple of turns later if the landing property is owned by another player than player with their turn has to pay rent.
Players accumulate money by collecting rent and other divideneds. For example going around the board earns £200.
When players have enough money they can buy sets of properties in a row, sets of properties are of same colour. Rarely do you find a player collecting whole set by landing on the properties. More likely is negotiations with other players.
When hotels and houses come in on the sets than big money comes into play and you will find many players going bankrupt. Winner of the game is last person remaining solvent with loads of cash.
Monopoly takes hours to complete and when you are losing all the fun goes out of the window.
Summary: fun game
- Tomy Get a Letter Family Game
- Are You Smarter Than a 10 Year Old Board Game
- Waddingtons Monopoly Coronation Street 40 Years Special Edition
- Days of Wonder Ticket to Ride USA 1910 Expansion Game
- Days of Wonder Small World Be Not Afraid
- USAopoly Scrabble Cooking
- USAopoly Metal Gear Risk : Metal Gear Risk
- Disney Minnie Mouse: Draughts Board Game
- Orchard Toys Jack And The Beanstalk
- Revelations Game