Newest Review: ... green in colour for English 8 ball with dimensions of H 41cm W 115cm L 192cm, this is a typical 6 foot table, although the game is so... more
Sort the rules out
Pool, 8 ball
Member Name: paulloney
Pool, 8 ball
Date: 21/08/00, updated on 21/08/00 (126 review reads)
Advantages: we all would know how to play the same game properly
I started to play pool for my local pub about 12 years ago in the league, where we used to play home games and travel to other pubs in the league for away games.
I just love the game but what is so disappointment is the league rules which change from year to year because the league committee did not want the game to go on to long beyond closing time.
There are two league rules one for the Monday league and one on the Wednesday, and if you just popped down to the pub or your local snooker hall where they have a pool table and have a friendly game with a stranger he will ask you is it the house rules.
House rules are normally the old rules the one with two shots after a foul. There are several rules if you count the league rules and all the different house rules. There should only be one set of rules for all of us.
More reviews in the field of Board Game
- THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER
- For kids of all ages.
- Learning with letters
- Turn off the gogglebox...you may be surprised
- You don't have to face the governess, beast, Barrster or the sinnerman, you just ...
- Funny how exciting practicing maths can be in the right context.
- Walk With Flippers, Row a Boat, and Play the Drums
- A fun memory game
- Lots of fun...but god, the noise.....
- Fairytale Charms Game
- Bigjigs Jumbo Coloured Dominoes
- Angry Birds Space Race Popomatic
- Orchard Piggy in the Middle
- Uberplay Motley Fool's Buy Low Sell High
- Monopoly City 3D
- Mayfair Games The Settlers of Catan Seafarers Game Expansion
- Disney Winnie the Pooh Hoppin' Hunnypots Game
- Hasbro Travel Kerplunk
- Orchard Toys Tummy Ache Game