Product Type: Boots Body Care
Newest Review: ... I can't imagine that this would be a huge problem in the UK. According to Boots website the product: "Boots Royal Jelly body lo... more
Bees - thanks for your honey
Boots Royal Jelly Body Lotion
Member Name: Ninski1
Boots Royal Jelly Body Lotion
Advantages: Moisturises well, smells great
Disadvantages: None in my opinion
Not long after christmas Boots have a sale on many of their christmas beauty products and I bought a Royal Jelly gift set for just £4, it was origiannly retailing at £16, so it was a bargain, as you got loads of stuff. I have never used Boots Royal Jelly products before, always assuming they were for the more mature lady, however, I have been pleasantly suprised at how much I have liked the range. The product is currently retailing at £3.05 on the Boots website.
I have been using the Royal Jelly with extracts of pure honey body lotion for a few weeks now and have noticed a few benefits.
Firstly though, the body cream comes in a tall clear plastic bottle with a white and gold pump action dispenser, that works well and dispenses the product evenly. The bottle contains 250ml.
The packaging is simply a small silver and gold sticker with the product name on the front and on the back of the bottle is says not to expose the product to direct sunlight and avoid contact with the eye. The product claims to maintain and balance the moisture of your skin. It is dermatologically tested and has not upset or irritated my sensitive skin.
The cream itself is rich and creamy, and is cream in colour. I think it smells lovely and rich and that the honey smell comes through at just the right amount, it is also a little sweet and it lingers on my skin for about an hour after I have applied it. I find that it sinks into my skin well and although the consistency of the cream is rich, it is very light on application. The cream leaves my body well moisturised, hydrated and soft, and as it sinks in well I am not left with a sticky residue, nor am left waiting for the product to dry before getting dressed. I use about 6-8 pumps at one time, and have used about 1/4 of the bottle so far, so it should last around 1 month. Overall I think this is a great all over body lotion and would recommend it to others.
Summary: Well priced, does a great job at leaving your skin soft and hydrated
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- So soft but not exactly glowing
- E45 Nourish & Restore - it does at least one of those!
- Butter me up with a touch of luxury
- sweet lemon- yes certainly!
- The best by far
- Summer skin in a bottle
- An absolutely fantastic non-toxic dusting powder for the little ones as well as ...
- If you want to see any difference, I guess you have to use it everyday for a lon ...
- Priced out of the market
- Give your skin some tingle!
- Deep Steep Lavender Chamomile Body Mist
- Deep Steep Lavender Chamomile Organic Body Lotion
- Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Body Mist
- Jason Citrus Satin Body Wash Pump
- Green People Nurture Body Lotion
- Green People No Scent Hand & Body Lotion
- Lavera Orange Feeling Body Oil
- Jason Glycerine & Rosewater Hand & Body Lotion
- Deep Steep Honeydew Spearmint Organic Body Lotion
- Deep Steep Honeydew Spearmint Organic Body Butter