Newest Review: ... skin, my budget is not high. This body butter fits my needs perfectly! I think the packaging of this butter makes it look like it is wor... more
Butter me up
Derma V10 Body Butter
Member Name: lyndsey1989
Derma V10 Body Butter
Advantages: Price, scent, it works
I bought this ages ago from my local Home Bargains store where I paid about £1 for a 250ml tub. I actually opted for the cocoa butter version but I think there were a few other options to choose from. Looking online now I can see that aswell as the coconut option shown above there are fruity fragrances such as strawberry too.
The body butter comes in a large round tub with a screw on lid. I actually really like the design of the tub and I don't think it looks cheap at all. The butter inside is thick and although it is solid its not hard to get out of the tub. It has a sort of peachy colour to it and there is a strong yet pleasant aroma of cocoa butter.
I mainly use this on my feet but I have used it all over my body too. To use you simply rub the butter in to dry skin. I find that when you put it on your skin it softens a bit making it easy to apply. It is absorbed into the skin quickly and doesnt leave that annoying tacky feel that some body creams do.
When I apply this it is immediately noticeable that it is nourishing and caring for my skin. My skin feels soft and supple and cared for and I can definitely see an immediate difference. Of course for best results this should be used daily but I never manage that! However, if used two or three times a week it is clear to see the difference.
I like this body butter and would definitely recommend it. It smells nice with the scent lingering on your skin for a good few hours after application and it really nourishes and cares for skin. The price is absolutely fantastic and it performs like it costs much more. Recommended.
Summary: Great product
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- A great product from a great brand!
- Nice but pricey!
- Cooling and Soothing But Smells Cheap!
- The Body Shop - Hemp Body Butter
- Scratchy Skincare is not for me!
- Lacoste Touch of Spring Body Lotion....
- Hydration in a flash
- A must for intoxicatingly soft and gorgeous smelling skin
- Smells good enough to eat
- Going to bed smelling of chocolate..
- Johnson's Baby Light Oil Spray
- Aromatherapy Associates Hand & Body Lotion
- Aromatherapy Associates Body Brush
- Shiseido White Lucency Recovery Night Cream
- Shiseido White Lucency Refining Softener
- The Body Shop Duo Macadamia Body Butter
- Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
- Shiseido White Lucency Protective Day Emulsion SPF 15
- Shiseido White Lucency Clarifying Cleansing Foam
- Shiseido White Lucency Protective Day Cream SPF 15