Product Type: E45 Body Care
Newest Review: ... Due to my sensitive skin and occasional eczema I have long been using the basic E45 (as well as the lotion during summer months). However,... more
Endless Moisturiser - Not as impressive as it sounds
E45 Endless Moisture Body Milk
Member Name: Ali92
E45 Endless Moisture Body Milk
Advantages: As a moisturiser for the body it was ok, although not as useful for eczema as basic E45.
Disadvantages: Found it not suitable for use on the face, expensive in comparison to some of the other products.
Boots description = Endless Moisture has a patented ' constant moisture build ' technology that provides long lasting moisture and protection from water loss so skin feels just moisturised all day long. Its unique formulation contains a complex of natural lipid and glycerine that work with your skin to replenish lost moisture and then build and maintain hydration in the skin from morning till evening.
I purchased this for £5.10 (for 300ml) from Boots as part of a two for one deal. Due to my sensitive skin and occasional eczema I have long been using the basic E45 (as well as the lotion during summer months). However, due to the other products being out of stock I decided to give this body milk a go instead. The front of the bottle offered a fragrance free product and a 100% success rate in clinical trials. Such good reviews raised my expectations and I was hoping for great things from this moisturiser.
In both appearance and consistency I found the body milk to be very similar to the E45 lotion (£2.54 for 200ml from Boots). When applying it to my arms it was absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling soft. However, I also like to apply the normal E45 lotion to my face (as it is great at improving the dry and sensitive skin here too). With this body milk I found that although it appeared to be absorbed rapidly as soon as I attempted to apply makeup over the top it began to flake off. It was almost as if it had just created a layer over my skin rather than sinking in completely. Therefore, although it provided adequate moisture for my body I do not find this product as successful as some of the other E45 products, especially concerning application to my face and some of the more severe eczema patches.
Summary: Not as good as basic E45.
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- A great product, just a shame it's being discontinued
- not for me - I prefer my butters not to separate!
- Butter me up Mr Papaya!!
- Christmas every day
- Keep your skin soft and smooth with The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control
- Strawberry Butter
- Keeps you going all night long!
- Twilight is my favourite time of day
- Golden indeed
- Laura Biagiotti Roma Body Lotion
- Chloé See by Chloé Body Lotion
- Lacoste Eau de Lacoste Body Lotion
- Davidoff Cool Water Women Sensual Essence Body Lotion
- Alyssa Ashley Musk Body Lotion
- Beautifully Delicious Papaya & Mango Body Lotion
- Boots Extracts Fairtrade Cocoa Butter Body Butter
- Calvin Klein Beauty Bath & Shower Creme
- Elle MacPherson The Body Spritz Set
- Boots Extracts Fairtrade Mango Body Butter