Product Type: Gemspa Body Care
Newest Review: ... apparently infused with Gemstone Minerals and promises to restore and revive the body and mind. It has extracts of Lychee, Shea butter, ... more
Available from Morrisons...
Gemspa Rose Quartz Body Lotion
Member Name: juicy_lucy
Gemspa Rose Quartz Body Lotion
Disadvantages: Available only at Morrisons
I recently bought a few products from this range which is available exclusively from Morrisons. It is available. in four categories: Reviving Rose Quartz, Relaxing Amethyst, Calming Amber and Purifying Jade, and each collection consists of: shower wash eau de toilette body lotion bath essence hand cream body butter , hand wash and crystal body scrub.
The range is inspired by gemstones which are renowned for their healing and reviving properties.
This body lotion is apparently infused with Gemstone Minerals and promises to restore and revive the body and mind. It has extracts of Lychee, Shea butter, Jojoba Oil, and Rosehip Oil which should leave skin velvety soft.
With all of these I do expect to feel fabulous!
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY...
As mentioned before this product is available only from Morrisons. The body lotion costs £4.99 for 285ml which seemed a rather strange amount of the product.
PRODUCT AND PACKAGING..
It is packaged in a plastic bottle with a small picture of a flower on the front and a pump action dispenser. The product itself is white in colour and is dispensed easily when I press on the pump. I find that a couple of pumps of the dispenser is enough for each limb. The lotion itself is a good consistency, neither too runny or too thick and it does massage easily into the skin, leaving no nasty feeling of wetness and no residual stickiness.
It has a pleasant floral smell but not floral sickly, just a faint smell which lingers for a short time but if used at night, I can still use perfume in the morning without there being a clash.
USING THE LOTION...
The lotion should be used daily and massaged all over the skin. I don't use it on my face and the instructions on the bottle don't suggest this.
I like this product. It is easy to use and does leave my skin feeling soft and moisturised. It is light enough for every day use and doesn't leave my skin feeling clogged up, and certainly hasn't irritated my skin in any way.
A little of the product goes a long way and given the price,it is well worth trying out if shopping in Morrisons.
Thanks for readning.
Summary: Body lotion
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- Not just a nappy rash cream!
- Deliciously rich and luxurious body wash - ideal for sensitive skin!
- The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion
- Exfoliate and moisturise at the same time.
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream.
- BODY GLOSS: Adds a gorgeous sheen to shoulders, legs and arms
- E45 Nourish & Restore Body Lotion - Ideal for the mature skin - deeply nourishes ...
- Dirty Works - Body Butter - For me its a cheap version of certain other creams
- This apricot scrub left me feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- Lacoste Touch Of Pink Body Lotion
- The Body Shop Dewberry Body Lotion
- The Body Shop Ginger Whipped Body Souffle
- Avon Naturals Blackberry & Vanilla Body Yogurt
- Bentley Organic Mini Calming Body Lotion
- Attitude Kids Body Wash
- Urtekram Nordic Birch Body Lotion
- Sukin Eddie Energy Bath & Body Wash
- Ord River Hand & Body Lotion
- Clarins Eau Ressourşante Bath & Shower Milk