Newest Review: ... of the valley combination and I wasn't disappointed when it arrived as this has the most beautiful scent you can imagine. It is subtle ... more
Blast of Aquatics
H20+ Natural Spring Shampoo
Member Name: Campbell87
H20+ Natural Spring Shampoo
Advantages: smell, clenliness, longevity
Disadvantages: no known uk supplier, bottle
While holidaying at Walt Disney World in Florida, I stayed at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (I've wrote a Dooyoo review if your interested). As hotels do, they always leave you little toiletries in the bathroom and the H20 Aquatics range is what is being left around the Disney Resort Hotels. Exactly the same bottle as pictured, but with some added Disney magic.
I will admit, I am not one for using hotel toiletries and prefer to bring my own but when I opened them up to have a little sniff, I was intrigued. It smelt so lovely so I thought there was no harm in trying it. The little 37ml bottle was made of a hard plastic so it was not the easiest shampoo to get out, but once I did, all was well. I had, at the time, just below shoulder length hair and it is quite thick so I was overly generous with the shampoo first time around. Turns out, a little seems to go quite a long way with this product and it lathered up quickly and wonderfully. It was not thick and overly creamy so washed out easily - which is what you want, especially when rushing out for another day at the parks. I followed it with the partnering conditioner. I used it after swimming too and it washed the chlorine out with ease.
After drying my hair, I noticed it felt very soft and a little lighter. It had a lovely, lingering clean feeling and smell. By nature, my hair goes greasy very quickly but after using this shampoo for just those two weeks I noticed a dramatic difference. It did seem to dry my hair out slightly but without making it look dull and lifeless. I could not complain. It is fortified with provitimin B that helps to repair damaged hair, another bonus when you are standing under the Florida sunshine for two weeks. The aloe vera gives it a lovely fragrance that is not over powering and very pleasant.
Each 37ml bottle lasted just under a week but that was with excessive washing, more than would be necessary at home. Larger bottles where available in the gift shop and at some shops in the Downtown Disney area. A few definatly came home with me! It is probably one of the loveliest shampoos I have used; it is just a shame I have to cross the Atlantic to stock up!
Summary: Good things come in small, Disney-fied packages!
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- FCUK Polished Whipped Body Cream
- Awesome product that wont take an hour to sink into your skin!
- Very rich body butter
- Lovely in name and nature - effective moisturiser and sweet scent
- Moisturised to the max and smelling fruity!
- Does this Angel like the Whip?
- I was stickier than a jar of syrup after using this!
- Yardley English Lavender Talc
- May be buying the full sized one in the future
- I don't want no scrub
- Ren Damask Rose Body Cream
- DP London Firming & Smoothing Body Cream
- Elizabeth Arden Provocative Women Body Lotion
- Naissance Organic Cocoa Butter Unrefined
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Neck Gel
- Elemis Sp@Home Pro Collagen Body Cream
- Elemis Sp@Home De Stress Massage Oil
- Elemis Sp@Home Frangipani Monoi Body Oil
- Elemis Sp@Home Lime & Ginger Hand & Body Lotion
- Elemis Sp@Home Musclease Active Body Oil