Welcome! Log in or Register

Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk

  • image
£8.17 Best Offer by: amazon.co.uk See more offers
1 Review
  • Smells nice and not overpowering
  • leaves skin moisturised
  • No quite all natural ! 92% in fact
  • Do sell in China so tested on animals there
  • Sort by:

    * Prices may differ from that shown

  • Write a review >
    How do you rate the product overall? Rate it out of five by clicking on one of the hearts.
    What are the advantages and disadvantages? Use up to 10 bullet points.
    Write your reviews in your own words. 250 to 500 words
    Number of words:
    Write a concise and readable conclusion. The conclusion is also the title of the review.
    Number of words:
    Write your email adress here Write your email adress

    Your dooyooMiles Miles

    1 Review
    Sort by:
    • More +
      13.12.2014 16:02
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "no SLES"
      • "PH neutral"
      • "no mineral products"
      • "mo alcohol"
      • "no parabens"
      • "leaves skin moisturised"
      • "soaks in quickly"
      • "Smells nice and not overpowering"
      • "not tested on animals stated"
      • "some natural ingredients"

      Disadvantages

      • "No quite all natural ! 92% in fact"
      • "Do sell in China so tested on animals there"

      PH balanced gentle skin lotion that smells gently fresh and fruity

      I got this body lotion in one of my recent beauty boxes and was happy to use it and found it a nice gentle lotion that soaked in quickly into my skin leaving it feeling well moiturised and comfortable.

      I like the scent and the packaging in minimalist - an upside doe tube with the product labeling but nothing flashy at all.

      It costs around £7 - £8 for about 200 ml which is not bad for a slightly more natural up market brand.

      Korres traces its roots back to being the first homeopathic pharmacy of Athens where herbal preparations based on traditional Greek remedies were produced.

      Bergamot Pear Body Milk is a 92% natural product that is created with organic ingredients and anti oxidants. Not sure what the other 8% is but natural and organic products to me should be that not just 98% natural.

      Bergamot Pear Body Milk is quite liquid and soaks in quickly, it smells fruity and fresh but is no way overpowering. You can smell in on my skin but it does not overwhelm perfume at all.


      Korres state they are ' being faithful to the belief of natural, environmentally friendly ingredients' which is good but is this 100% true. I have read differing opinions.

      This product has natural butters, oils and waxes to moisturise skin all day long. It is kind to my skin and has caused no irritation while I have used it.

      I think the price is not bad for a 92% natural and effective product. It has no parabens, mineral oils, silicons, SLES,alcohol, retinol, animal bi products. It is vegan friendly and PH neutral so lots of good pints here.

      The main oil in this is almond oil, sweet almond oil which is known for its inflammatory and immune-boosting effects, soothing properties, and is an effective skin cleanser without causing any irritations to the epidermis.

      All in all I was happy to use this but i do wish they would NOT sell their products in China. if they are as ethical as they claim they should refuse to sell in china unless they can guarantee NO animal testing.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
  • Product Details

    Nourish and soften dry skin with Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk (200ml) / Formulated with anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting almond oil it also contains soothing active aloe shea butter and an expert blend of vitamins and trace elements to keep your skin smooth protected and healthy / L.M / Directions of Use: Smooth over your skin daily.