Product Type: Nina Ricci Body Care
Newest Review: ... throughout the set. It has a a screw top lid, which makes application slightly easier. The lotion has a very rich and luxiourious text... more
Ricci Rich Lotion
Nina Ricci Nina Body Lotion
Member Name: bluemoon37
Nina Ricci Nina Body Lotion
Advantages: Scent, Moisturises
I recieved this as part of a christmas present, either 2008 or 2009 but have only just got round to using it. It came in a giftset containing a Nina Ricci perfume, shower gel and the body lotion, the body lotion is the last one in the set to use and I really like the others, especially the perfume.
The lotion comes in a simple, plain white tube, which has a pinky red apple on the front with a silver leaf, this is the same design as the perfume and is a theme running throughout the set. It has a a screw top lid, which makes application slightly easier.
The lotion has a very rich and luxiourious texture to it, it is a thick white cream. The description of this is a "soft body lotion" and that is exactly how I would describe it. It literally soaks into your skin and feels considerably richer than a cheap body butter. I reall y like the fact that the lotion is so thick, you only need a tiny bit but you have to massage it in and then it is absorbed quite quickly.
I usually use it after a shower as it leaves no residue and is absorbed so quickly. I hate having to stand there waiting to dry and then putting my clothes on. It leaves your skin feeling soft, well moisturised and smelling delicious.
The fragrance of the lotion is the same as the perfume, it's quite sweet but not sickly with a light and tangy note to it. I really like to use both on a night out as they work together and you don't end up smelling like a mixture of things. I find the fragrance lingers on your body and isn't overpowering, it's quite a feminine, gentle scent.
I would say it's a lovely lotion but as it is a perfumed "designer" lotion, this is shown with the cost. I think if you buy this separately, it costs around £16 for a 200ml tube and can be found in most department stores. It is definitely better value buying a giftset and bring s the cost per item down considerably.
I really like this body lotion, and I think it's partly down to the Nina scent. If you use the perfume, I would definitely recommed trying this lotion.. It makes my skin smell lovely and leaves it feeling soft, silky and moisturised.
Summary: A luxiourious body lotion
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- They have a right to be self- righteous about The Righteous Butter............
- The best body butter of them all?
- An easy to use moisturiser
- A miracle in a tub!
- SOFTLY SCENTED
- It's Okay
- Smooth and Beautifully Scented Skin..
- Dr Skin Saviour
- Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter
- Good smelling 'Far Away' powder but a bit expensive.
- Elemis Body Sculpting Firming Cream
- Elemental Herbology Watermelon & Cucumber Body Moisturiser
- Elemental Herbology Travel Essentials Kit
- Elemental Herbology Fire Zest Body Infusion Massage Oil
- Decleor Tan Activator Serum Body
- Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Body Butter
- Anthony Logistics Men Glycerin Hand & Body Lotion
- Antipodes Certified Organic Heavenly Body Oil
- Antipodes Jubilation Ultra Nourishing Body Cream
- Aromatherapy Associates Enrich Massage & Body Oil