Product Type: Nivea Body Care
Newest Review: ... product look cheap. Although luxurious packaging isn't an essential requirement, there are plenty of budget brands who at least try to mak... more
Nivea Light Touch Body Lotion
Member Name: ridgeway27
Nivea Light Touch Body Lotion
Advantages: quickly and easily absorbed, well priced and lives upto claims and expectations
I purchased this for £1 when it was on special offer quite some time ago in Boots and must say that I have been very happy with the results so far to date.
The lotion itself is very easy to dispense and does not stick or become difficult to use - even after having the product for months and using it on a regular basis. The bottle I have is almost empty now and it is still of a similar texture to what I had originally.
In order to use the product, one must flip up the lid, and turn the bottle upside down so that it can be squeezed gently and the product will be released from the bottle. Only a little of the product is needed at a time whcich allows the lotion to be spread as and where needed and moisturised. The product does absorb quite quickly and easily into my skin which makes it quote favourable for day-to-day use.
The product makes the following claims/promises:
- This light feeling formula provides fast absorbing moisturising
- Helps to maintain skin's moisture balance
- Attracts and increases moisture to the skin
The result is meant to be that of healthy looking skin that feels beautifully soft and smooth.
For once, I can actually say that I can agree with the claims made!! The product is ideal fort daily use and absorbs into my skin right away while moisturising properly. I do not use it all over my body as my personal preference is baby oil - but I am happy with moisturisation levels when I do use it on occassion on my body, but moreso on my face, hands, arms and legs from time to time.
For more details, visit www.nivea.com
I would definitely recommend this product - especially at the price of £1 because this allowed me to purchase a bottle of 250ml which has lasted me over six months and the product is still working well. It is ideal for daily moisturisation and lives upto all expectations (as on the back of the product) so I would be happy to purchase this again, even if it were slightly more expensive.
As a product which lives upto expectations, is ideal for daily usre and is fantastically priced, I shall issue it with 5 dooyoo stars!!
Summary: does what it says, long lasting; ideal for everyday use. attractive packaging.
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- Fantastic body lotion from Kate Moss
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream
- A great moisturiser from boots
- A moisuriser that smells like strawberry milkshake
- Moisturise Me!!
- they're right to be righteous!
- Fluffer BUTTER..!
- I'm going to take you to another dimension!
- You are looking at a Knackered Cow!
- A heavy moisturiser
- Korres Guava Body Butter
- Korres Get Figgy Body Duo
- Korres Fig Body Scrub
- Korres Fig Body Milk
- Korres Fig Body Butter
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream
- Murad Resurgence Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF 15
- Murad Vitalic T-Zone Pore Refining Gel
- Murad Vitalic Limited Edition Special Value Set