Newest Review: ... popular product Argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuacu butter, Brazil nut oil, almond oil and Shea butter all known for their conditioning an... more
A gorgeous body conditioner!
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Author Name: popmusicfan
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Advantages: No need to apply body lotion after your shower!
Disadvantages: It's a little on the expensive side :(
I love this stuff! I was given a sample of it in my Lush package that I ordered from the Lush website.
The body conditioner is to be used like your hair conditioner. You simply apply it to a wet body after showering or bathing, rinse it off and towel dry your body. The smell of the lotion is very much of a floral scent, the main floral scent being rose. The smell is quite overpowering but you soon get used to it and I love it now. The product is £15.50 per 225g pot, but it is long lasting and you only need a small amount of it each time that you use it. The product is 100% natural and it hasn't been tested on animals.
The product feels lovely against the skin and it is really creamy and moisturising, I love it. I have sensitive skin all over my body (pretty much ALL over) and this product soothes my skin without irritating it. Plus the lovely scent lingers on your body after use, leaving me smelling lovely all day if I use it in the morning. The product is easy enough to use. I apply it in the shower as I don't have a bath at home. I apply the conditioner to my body once I have turned the shower off. This gives me time to rub the product into my skin thoroughly. I then turn the shower back on and rinse the product off.
After use my body FEELS like it has body lotion on it but it doesn't. Somehow the conditioner remains on your skin after use without it rinsing off. This leaves your body feeling soothed and moisturised. You can enjoy the feeling of having body lotion on your skin without it actually being on your skin.
I prefer this style of "in shower" body lotion as it saves both time and effort. Plus it's a joy to use.
Summary: Saves both time AND effort
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- Holiday smell
- A Rich and Indulgent Daisy Treat!
- Simple Kind To Skin Nourishing Body Wash: Nourishing indeed!
- Smooth & Irresistible Skin
- Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion for normal to dry skin
- BALANCE-d, Beautiful Blend..
- Subtle tannage!
- Brilliant and cheap!
- Another fabulous Soap & Glory product
- Is everything rosy?
- Tisserand Rose Blend Daily Body Lotion
- Nougat Essentials Travel Set Tuberose & Jasmine
- Nougat Essentials Travel Set Fig & Pink Cedar
- Affinity Bay Cleansing Chronicles
- Lolita Lempicka Feminine Whipped Body Cream
- Laura Biagiotti Laura Body Cream
- Lolita Lempicka L'de Lolita Body Lotion
- Laura Biagiotti Donna Body Lotion
- Laura Biagiotti Roma Body Cream
- Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Skin Dual Pack