Newest Review: ... base for it to stand on when not in use, and there is a minimal amount of small lettering on the front. Quite simple but nothing special. ... more
SkinCeuticals Body Polish
Skin Ceuticals Body Polish
Member Name: CinnamonBun
Skin Ceuticals Body Polish
Advantages: Leaves skin emollient and exfoliated!
I love taking long showers to full exfoliate my body especially before applying moisturising and applying self-tan, as it's a must! Being already familiar with SkinCeuticals products and know of there great quality and results (so glad DooYoo added this category!!) I stuck to buying what I know. The SkinCeuticals 150ml body polish ranges from £15-25 & is the best body scrub I've yet to use. Testers are available on eBay for really low prices it's seriously worth checking out!
The body scrub is great for removing unwanted, dull & dead skin using both smooth polyethylene & natural wax beads. The two works together leaving skin emollient and exfoliated I've used many different body scrubs all of which can leave my skin over-exfoliated or sore afterwards through either the beads being sharp or too rough. The polyethylene and wax bead are smooth and gently remove the skin rather than damage and scrape. The skin isn't left feeling too dry after usage either and moisturising doesn't sting which is usually the case.
Application is really simple I apply the product onto a face cloth and massage into the parts of my body I see fit. I make sure to massage gently my elbows, knees and feet so that when I come to apply the moisturiser it can soak in properly & not leave me with dry skin aswell as darker tan areas. All that's left to do after massaging the product in for a good minute or two is to rinse. I use the scrub weekly as my skin still feels soft throughout & the body polish itself can last me months I love all the skin products I use and would highly recommend to anyone the SkinCeuticals range for their overall quality and results!
Summary: See review
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- A visible winner from Dove!
- A Creamy Treat
- Body gloss - What gloss?
- Vanilla Dee-Lite from the Lush Vanillary range
- Deep down softness with an extra dose of smugness from the charity part!
- Motion in the lotion
- My two Body Shop Body Butters
- My bathroom floor glistens beautifully
- Doesnt firm much up.
- Pukka Mahanaryan Joint Oil
- Pukka Coconut Oil
- Pukka Castor Oil
- Primavera Restoring Body Wash Rose & Sallow Thorn
- Primavera Restoring Body Oil Rose & Sallow Thorn
- Primavera Restoring Body Lotion Rose & Sallow Thorn
- Primavera Relaxing Body Wash Lavender & Vanilla
- Primavera Relaxing Body Oil Lavender & Vanilla
- Primavera Relaxing Body Lotion Lavender & Vanilla
- Primavera Organic Jojoba Oil Body Oil