Newest Review: ... base for it to stand on when not in use, and there is a minimal amount of small lettering on the front. Quite simple but nothing special. ... more
Scrub a dub dub
Skin Ceuticals Body Polish
Member Name: sympatic
Skin Ceuticals Body Polish
Advantages: Excellent results
Disadvantages: Not cheap
Don't be fooled by the rather cheap looking packaging that comes with this product, the contents inside are high quality unfortunately the price is based on the product rather than the packaging as generally you will be spending over £20 on a 150ml bottle of this excellent body scrub.
The actual bottle is a creamy white colour with a black lid that also serves as the base for it to stand on when not in use, and there is a minimal amount of small lettering on the front. Quite simple but nothing special. Having the product stand on the lid is always helpful when it comes to getting the last of the dregs out of it.
I have described it as a scrub but Skin Ceuticals describe it as a body polish. It has pretty good exfoliating qualities and I find it particularly effective on the base of my feet and also my elbows, my feet do take a bit of a pounding so it is good to pamper them and ensure they stay as well cared for as possible and this polish is a part of that treatment regime.
The exfoliating qualities comes from something called polyethylene beads and these small beads are not overly harsh but are very effective at removing dead skin cells and leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. There is a nice smell to this scrub, it reminds me of the beach for some reason as it has a slight hint of sun cream to it. It has pretty good coveridge which is a good thing as it is not a cheap product but even given that I do feel that it is a bit over priced. If they increased the size of the bottle then it would be a bit better value.
The results though are excellent and while I do not use this product every day when I have it I try to use it a couple of times a week just to make it last. A good purchase but not a cheap one in my opinion.
Summary: Worth a try
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- Not The Best Coconut Product..
- A Punnet of Strawberry Moisture!
- Smells just as nice as the perfume
- Butter for your body!
- Butter up your feet - they deserve this
- Butter your skin up
- For dry skin
- Smoothing out those lines on my neck
- Smell fresh as a grapefruit all day long!!
- The Body Shop - Cranberry Joy Body Butter
- Elemis Skin Nourishing Body Scrub
- Elemis Sp@Home Body Sculpting Firming Cream
- Elemis Skin Nourishing Body Lotion
- Elemis Revitalise-Me Shower Gel
- Elemis Pro Collagen Body Serum
- Yardley London English Lavender Tin Talc
- Yardley Royal English Daisy Body Spray
- Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Shimmer Lotion
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
- Olinia Argan Oil