Product Type: Soap & Glory Body Care
Newest Review: ... mentioned, it lathered up very well and neither did it irritate or dry out my skin. I'm going to give Feel the Knead a rather gen... more
more stress,than release.
Soap & Glory Feel the Knead
Member Name: happytohelp
Soap & Glory Feel the Knead
Disadvantages: everything,unless you like the scent
The packaging of this product was the first thing that caught my eye while browsing the Soap & Glory range.It looks good,a different soap to try l thought.At the time it wasnt on offer,so cost was £5.Very pricey.
l decided to read up on the products claims.Stress release for knots in the neck it says.Just what l needed,so decided to purchase it, mainly out of excellent wording on the claims of it effectiveness.
What a disappointment and a complete waste of money.Effectiveness, none.Its just an over priced,over scented, bar of soap.Yes, it looks good on removing from the impressive designed packaging, but on first use fails terribly.
Firstly, its hard to hold in palm of hand as its a large, circular bar.Hard going if you have weak hands like my self,l have MS.
Secondly,it hardly lathers,again hard to glide over skin.
Thirdly,the fragrance is very, very, over powering.It has a very masculine scent. l found the perfume lingered on my skin after use, not what l wanted at all, so dont use if going out on a special night, in fact, dont use before going out any where,not good for a feminine impression if you have anyone sitting next to you after use.
Fourthly,even though it had nodules that claim to help knead knots in neck, celulite etc, it really wasnt effective.
Lastly, even though it does last a long time(because it doesnt lather well) the scent lingers in the bathroom.So after a week, l just couldnt stand the scent.
As no noticable difference in my skin or knots in neck as per bold product statements,l passed it on to my hubby.
He decided,as it cost a fortune for a bar of soap,to finish the product.He too was not impressed.
Its really is not worth the money, even if on offer.
Summary: looks good in box,but thats all.
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- LIZ EARLE ENERGISING HIP & THIGH GEL - DOESN'T ENERGISE, BUT SMELLS NICE ANYWAY. ...
- For me a Miracle!
- BUTTER FOR YOUR BODY not your bread! Vaseline body butter
- A great all round moisturiser for a fantastic price
- A butter for all of the body.
- Sweet and Soft Treat <3
- Good but not as good as The Body Shop butters
- Moisturised but No Firmer
- Fresh and Light
- How to Get Legs Like Mine
- Rodial Tummy Tuck
- Elave Body Wash Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Elave Junior Body Wash
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Body Lotion
- Nivea Firming Body Lotion With Q10 Plus
- Neal's Yard Soothing Massage Oil
- Biotherm Anti Drying Body Milk
- Biotherm Aquathermale Spa Body Scrub
- Biotherm Biovergetures Stretch Marks Prevention & Reduction Cream Gel
- Biotherm Body Resculpt Svelt