Product Type: The Body Shop Body Care
Newest Review: ... nourishing and after using my skin is left looking and feeling great. The Body Shop recommend this body butter for "very dr... more
Body Shop Hemp Butter
The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter
Member Name: Hannahisme
The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter
Advantages: see review
Disadvantages: see review
I am a huge fan when it comes to body shop products. I feel like they are all amazing quality. I have been using their hand butters and body butters for a few months now and I have to say that I am really impressed. They always leave my skin looking and feeling fresh.
Each butter comes in a small round tub which is 100ml. The lid is a screw lid which keeps the butter really secure. It fits into the palm of your hand so you could even put this in your handbag for when you are out and about. The tub isn't very noticeable on the shelves compared to the body butters. It is plain white and green (or red or whatever the scent of the butter).
Each 100ml tub is from £10.00. You can purchase them in the Body Shop store or online. You can also purchase this on Amazon or Ebay. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. The quality and quantity of the butter is a 10/10 from me!
The butter in the tub would last quite a while depending on how often you use the butter. I would say if you use a 10p size blob of butter on your hands a day that this would last a few months. The butter stays on your hands until you wash it off.
I have the Rose hand butter and the Hemp hand butter (which is an odd name because it's from cannabis....). The rose one is absolutley lovely. It leaves my hands smelling like fresh roses. It smells a bit too old for me - what I mean by that is my Nan tends to wear rose scented perfumes and butters so I can smell like her sometimes with this , but other than that it still smells lovely! The Hemp butter smell like Lime, which is really refreshing too. It can be a little overpowering but if you rub it in enough then the smell doesn't last long.
THE CONSISTENCY AND ABSORBENCY
The butters are quite thick, and are like a moisturizer. They absorb well into the skin and leave your hands feeling smooth. If not rubbed in properly, or you have too much of the product, it leaves your hands feeling really slippery, which makes grabbing objects difficult !
The butters leave my hands looking and feeling fresh and smooth. If you have dry hands then use this because it really does moisturize your skin wonderfully. This is a handy thing to use in the winter when your hands tend to go dry! It's not too oily, but it's just enough to make your hands look and feel lovely. My mum used it and she even said that it made her hands look less wrinkly! So maybe this is a good anti wrinkle hand butter too!
Overall I recommend this to people with dry hands as it really does moisturize them well. It is a little expensive but totally worth it!
Summary: see review
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- A whipped delight for my skin.
- A bit exotic
- Hate sticky feelings most moisturisers have but this one great!
- Perfectly scented for chocolate lovers!
- Marks & Spencer Sicilian Lime Body Butter.
- Soap & Glory - The Firminator - Not so firming!
- Non Greasy - Non Oily Hydration
- 100% Recomended
- Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Fresh
- If you like marzipan you will love the smell of this moisturising butter.
- MOR Little Luxuries Cassis Noir Body Butter
- Lovea Bio Regenerating Body Oil With Morrocan Argan Oil
- Aderma Exomega Face & Body Cream With Oat Milk
- Aderma Exomega Face & Body Cream With Oat Milk Pump
- Aderma Soap Free Foaming Gel With Oat Milk
- L'Occitane Lavender Organic Body Lotion
- L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Beauty Milk
- L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Body Milk
- L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Beauty Cream
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Gentle Moisturizer