Product Type: The Body Shop Body Care
Newest Review: ... exactly an unusual scent Orange and there is plenty of different scents from The Body Shop that I prefer more. Once rinsed off my skin... more
Member Name: leeanne160480
The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Scrub
Date: 16/07/12, updated on 16/07/12 (16 review reads)
I got this product in a little gift pack for a present. I do like products from The Body shop and like to treat myself to them but they are quite expensive. I tend to get a lot of presents from The Body Shop as my cousin often has Body Shop parties and she must use her commission to buy presents from there which is fine by me.
This tub comes in a 200ml tub and I checked the price of this out and that size cost £12. Not sure if you still get this from the shop since as I said I didn't buy it myself. I got this in a little 50ml tub.
The tub is alright. It is quite wide so you can get your fingers in and scoop this out. I would image the larger tub would be easier to scoop out but that is understandable. The tub is a sturdy plastic which is easy to unscrew and open and is colourful enough.
This is more like a Gel and has lots of rough grains mixed through it. As with any Scrub just rub this onto your wet skin and then rinse off. The scent of this is nice enough - a tangy Orange scent which smells nice and fresh but it isn't exactly an unusual scent Orange and there is plenty of different scents from The Body Shop that I prefer more. Once rinsed off my skin feels nice and smooth and I rub this well into the skin at my elbows which is a bit dry and I feel that this works good enough getting rid of the dry patches.
This is a good scrub but I wouldn't spend £12 on a body scrub but I know the pricing from this brand and it is a normal price.
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- Pure white powder
- You can butter me up anytime!
- Like butter wouldn't melt
- Perfect Pampering Product
- Good enough to eat
- Avon's "Average" Aroma..
- Boots Botanics Body Balm - My Favourite
- The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter - Hand-picked at dawn don't ya know!
- Great moisturiser, shame about the smell...
- A slightly more grown up talcum powder
- Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm
- La Maison de Senteurs Orange Body Cream
- Shiseido White Lucency Recovery Night Cream
- Shiseido White Lucency Refining Softener
- Lloydspharmacy Body Massager
- Ghost Moonlight Body Lotion
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Body Lotion
- Shiseido White Lucency Protective Day Emulsion SPF 15
- Bodhi Jasmine Falls Relaxing Body Moisturiser
- Shiseido White Lucency Protective Day Cream SPF 15