Product Type: The Sanctuary Body Care
Newest Review: ... my drawer of Christmas gifts from yore and found an unopened bottle of Sanctuary Body Lotion. Phew! The Sanctuary Covent Garden is ... more
The Sanctuary Body Lotion
Member Name: katyj10
The Sanctuary Body Lotion
Advantages: Nice and long lasting
Disadvantages: Bit too strong smelling for me
This is a review of The Sanctuary Body Lotion which I was treated to by my Mother in Law to celebrate the birth of our new baby. She bought me a few products from the range to pamper myself with which was a lovely gesture.
The bottle is clear plastic so you can see the contents with a bright orange screw top lid. This is a 75 ml travel size bottle but you can buy it in bigger sizes too.
I have actually had a big bottle of this before which I enjoyed using so I was pleased to get a further bottle. It has a distinctive deep buttery smell which is ginger and jojoba and it is very thick.
It promises 24 hour moisturisation and I think this is true as it made my legs feel much better (they were a bit dry prior to using). I also used it on my arms and torso and it sunk in quite well.
I love the texture and results of this cream but I do find it a bit strong smelling. It is a pleasant smell but is just a bit heavy for my liking. I worry about clashing when wearing this and perfume at the same time.
A 250 ml bottle is £5.50 at the moment on the Boots website but you can get it in a 3 for 2 offer at the moment as well.
If you like body butters and intense moisturisers for your body then this is worth a try. I like it but would probably not buy it for myself. The travel sizes are great for weekends away and it does feel like a pampering treat when you use them. They make a nice gift and are quite a popular brand in Boots so a good present if you are not sure what to buy someone.
Summary: A nice gift
More reviews in the field of Body Care
- good enough to eat - but dont!
- my skin smells good enough to eat!
- For Sleepyheads
- The righteous butter
- Boots Fearne Collection - A personality clash - Fun and funky designs, but a mus ...
- Luxurious orange body butter
- Molton Brown Enlivening Body Lotion.....
- Lightweight but gorgeous smelling
- Prive Replenishing Body Wash
- St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Polish
- StriVectin-TL Tightening & Sculpting Face & Neck Cream
- Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Body Essentials
- Prive Hydrating Body Cream
- Calvin Klein CK in 2u Her Body Lotion
- Aramis Classic Bracing Body Splash
- Aramis Classic Pre-Electric Lotion
- Payot Vitalite Minerale Douche Minerale
- Aramis Classic Invigorating Body Shampoo