Welcome! Log in or Register

Green People Vita Min Fix Vitamin Rich Nourishing

  • image
£13.70 Best Offer by: amazon.co.uk marketplace See more offers
1 Review

Brand: Green People / Type: Body Lotion/Moisturiser / Texture: Cream / Skin type: for dry skin / What it does: Cleanses, Nourishes / Contens/Size: 50ml / Product Line: Product Line: Green People Organic Vita Min Fix / Quality Standard: Organic

  • Sort by:

    * Prices may differ from that shown

  • Write a review >
    How do you rate the product overall? Rate it out of five by clicking on one of the hearts.
    What are the advantages and disadvantages? Use up to 10 bullet points.
    Write your reviews in your own words. 250 to 500 words
    Number of words:
    Write a concise and readable conclusion. The conclusion is also the title of the review.
    Number of words:
    Write your email adress here Write your email adress

    Your dooyooMiles Miles

    1 Review
    Sort by:
    • More +
      07.04.2013 18:26
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      Disadvantages

      A nice product, nice for a change

      This is a review of the Green People Vita Min Fix 24-Hour Cream which is a an alcohol-free 24-hour cream for normal, dry and tired skin. I must have received this cream in a beauty box as I can't remember buying it and it had been in my drawer for a while before I started using it.

      The claim
      * An explosion of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
      * Moisture-retaining complex to soothe and revitalise your skin
      * Clinically proven cell rejuvenating abilities to reduce wrinkles
      * Delicate, natural scent
      * and silky skin feel

      Green People Vita Min Fix is made without Parabens, Lanolin, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), artificial perfumes, petrochemicals, phthalates and colourants to bring you the purest moisturiser that nature can offer.

      In use
      The cream come out slightly peachy in colour and is very silky in its consistency whilst retaining a thickness to it too. It rubs in easily straight in to the skin but I can feel it on the surface of my skin for around five minutes afterwards. It does definitely rehydrate the skin and gives it long lasting moisture so applying once a day is probably enough, fulfilling the 24 hour claim.

      Price
      A 50 ml bottle costs £14.95.

      My thoughts
      Even though I don't have aged skin, I don't mind using anti aging products on it if they feel good on my skin. It has a bit of an earthy smell to it, perhaps this is due to the 89% certified organic ingredients. That does make me wonder what the other 11% are though! This is an anti aging product but it didn't over moisturise my skin or make it feel greasy at all. The silkiness in it made it feel like a part cream, part serum which I didn't mind at all.

      Final word
      I would definitely recommend this as a nice cream to use at night time on your skin, I think it is a little heavy for me to use first thing before make up as it is nice to give it chance to sink in properly on its own without other products weighing on top. I think the price is reasonable but I would not really want to pay more for 50ml. I have enjoyed trying this and it is quite different to my usual skin care (No7) but I don't mind a change every now and again.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
  • Product Details

    Ingredients: Aqua (spring water), Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), Cannabis sativa (hemp) oil, Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifying plant wax), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Olea europaea (olive) oil, Glyceryl stearate (plant-derived moisturiser), Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) powder, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil unsaponifiables, Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) extract, Aroma , Camelia sinensis (green tea) extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid and Dehydroacetic acid (preservative system), Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, d-Limonene (from essential oils) / 94 / 37% certified organic ingredients / Evening Primrose, Avocado & Seaweed / Voted 'Best Moisturiser for Dry Skin' by Natural Health & Beauty magazine 2008 / A 24-hour solution for normal, dry and tired skin / An explosion of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants / Regenerates and nourishes your skin / Promotes production of new skin cells / Delicate, natural scent / Directions for use: Apply morning and/or night to perfectly cleansed and toned skin / Massage gently into the face and neck using light pressing movements /