Product Type: Panasonic bread makers
Newest Review: ... so this bread maker is perfect. The bread tastes really good too. If this machine ever packs up then we'll be getting another Panasonic... more
The best breadmaker I have ever used
Member Name: loobyleeby
Advantages: Easy to use
Disadvantages: Very expensive
This is the daddy of all bread makers. It really is the best one around it makes giant two pound loaves in a great oval shape. You can make all kinds of bread, for example challah, fruit loaves, bread with grains and seeds, bagel dough, doughnut batter, dough for rolls, drop scones, jams and preserves the list is endless! This bread maker is very quiet it has a fast bake setting for when you are in a hurry although the loaves made on this setting are nowhere near as good as the ones made on the regular settings. The digital display is easy to read and the buttons are marked clearly and it is easy to understand. It has a delay timer so you can wake up to the smell of fresh bread in the morning. You do have to get the bread out of the machine fairly quickly after the cycle finishes or the bread will start to go soggy at the sides. You will use this machine everyday as the bread tastes so nice you will not go back to bought loaves again!
Summary: If you have the money go for this one
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Bread Maker
- A great cheap bread maker
- Use your loaf senior
- Warm great smelling bread - yummy!
- The price of bread is rising, but my loaves aren't!
- Use your loaf and buy one of these machines.
- Good bread maker for a first time bread baker!
- Freshly made bread for the family with little effort!
- Fantastic bread maker - best on the market
- Bread Maker: Morphy Richards 48322
- Bread Maker: Breville AWT BR8