Product Type: Nestle Breakfast
Newest Review: ... of small circles with a hole in the middle, I like to think of them as miniature doughnuts. They are very sweet, the flavour is more of... more
and the final letter... O, ......BINGO! I WON!
Nestle Honey Cheerios
Member Name: aasimontheweb
Nestle Honey Cheerios
Advantages: Honey Goodness with every bowl, tastes delicious
Disadvantages: Nothing seriously!.
Cheerios is one of my favourite cereals to wake up to in the morning, as recently spotting a offer in tesco's persuaded me to pay the £1.31 for 2 350g boxes.
This is one of 3 variations of the original cheerios being Original, Honey and Honey nut cheerios.
One thing I noticed about the cheerios was the right amount of honey in the Cheerios, Sharp but concise and executed brilliantly. The cheerios blend the honey in with the milk so the Milk tastes of Gorgoeus honey.
Also the one thing I love to know is that it is healthy, one bowl of Honey nut cheerios gives you 2 out of the 3 wholegrains you need every day, which is vital for the body helping things such as constipation.
Nestle do this with most of they're cereals now so you can blend in a few of your favourites instead of getting bored with just the one.
Aswell as this the packaging is very eyecatching, with a multicolour stripe coming across the box in a 'v-shape' and Blod Cheerios written across the top in purple/blue and red. Underneath is a simulation of Cheerios hitting the milk in your bowl, You don't get much better than that!
I have tried and tried and still cannot find faults with this product so therefore I must recommend to anybody! No flaws or cutbacks meaning It gets a perfect 5/5!
Thanks for reading
Summary: Bargain buy
More reviews in the field of Breakfast
- Truly scrumptious
- Shreddies! It's that good!
- Why was the little bee told off ?
- For a brekkie fix, have a weetabix !
- Breakfast, or jewellery?
- Nothing like the American Froot Loops :(
- one of our favourites
- This is what tasty looks like!
- Tesco frosted flakes - Bargain frosties!
- It's like eating pudding for breakfast
- Kelloggs Mini Max Original
- Kelloggs Special K Bliss Creamy Berry Crunch Cereal
- Kelloggs Special K Chewy Delight Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar
- Kelloggs Special K Double Chocolate
- Kelloggs Special K Fruit and Nut
- Kellogg's Special K Fruit and Nut Clusters
- Tesco Value Rice Snaps
- Tesco Multigrain Hoops
- Asda Golden Puffs
- Quaker Pawridge Originals