Product Type: Weetabix Breakfast
Newest Review: ... about the product. Inside the box are 2 packets containing 12 weetabix each (so 24 in total). The cereal itself i thought was great, ... more
Where's The Chocolate?!
Member Name: csl003
Advantages: Tastes like weetabix
Disadvantages: Tastes just like regular weetabix
I have a very strong sweet tooth, and anything that is not sweet, I have to make it sweet e.g. Weetabix!
So when i saw the advert for this chocolate flavoured Weetabix, I thought that my prayers had been answered (a fibre filled breakfast with a sweet taste).
What happened next?
The chocolate Weetabix comes packaged just like normal Weetabix, so once you've battled your way through the packaging, you find your 24 Weetabix. I didn't really have any expectations as to what the Weetabix would look like... I just thought it would look like a chocolate cereal! I did not expect to find 24 Weetabix shaped pieces of cardboard (well that's what it looks like anyway!).
I was really looking forward this chocolatey delight. So I was VERY disappointed when the cereal tasted just like regular weetabix! Don't let the brown colour fool you! The only thing that makes this in anyway chocolate flavoured is the occassional small chocolate chip.
So I still had 22 Weetabix to work my way through, so I resorted to my old friend - sweetener!
I bought this cereal from ASDA for £2 (it was on offer). It is normally £2.58.
You might as well just buy your regular Weetabix. At ASDA you can get 72 Weetabix for £.244. So you can 3x as much for 12p less than a 24 pack of chocolate Weetabix!
Nutrition (per 45g):
Cals - 156
Protein - 4.8g
Carbohydrate - 30.0g
Fat - 1.8g
Fibre - 4.7g
Summary: If you want to pay more for Weetabix, buy chocolate weetabix!
More reviews in the field of Breakfast
- Not as good as clusters & that really bites!
- You can't have cookies for breakfast, but you can have Cookie Crisp!ME WANT COOK ...
- Don't bother, just have fresh fruit!
- Chocolate? Barely!
- Golden Honey Puffs
- Get some corn...
- A healthier cereal but be it could keep your dentist in business
- Oat clusters with belgian chocolate.
- Loopy Hoops!
- Weetabix in the morning
- Jordans Country Crisp Super Berry
- Jordans British Redcurrant and Raspberry Muesli
- Jordans Super
- Jordans Super Fruity Granola
- Jordans Country Crisp Honey and Nut
- Kellogg's Special K Sustain
- Dorset Cereals Super High Fibre
- Dorset Cereals Tasty Toasted Spelt Barley & Oat Flakes
- Dorset Cereals Organic Fruit, Nuts and Seeds
- Nestle Cheerios