Product Type: Pentax Camera Case
Newest Review: ... compartment. The zip is simple aswell, with a nice rubber finish to it. The word 'Pentax' is written on the front of the case, but this... more
Great protection for your camera
Member Name: terrorbyt
Date: 29/01/10, updated on 03/02/10 (12 review reads)
Advantages: Cheap case - Includes easy fastening zip - Attractive design
Disadvantages: Only meant to be used with the small, Pentax compact cameras
I bought this case about a week after buying my new camera and have to say - I love it. It looks very stylish (in black) and includes a zip which makes the case very secure and easy to access. I got my case for £10.00, which I think is a very good deal for such a high quality, long lasting product.
The most important thing you need to know is that it's made of neoprene. Neoprene is a synthetic rubber and is quite a high quality material. I also here it's very long lasting - so I shouldn't need to replace it any time soon. I'm very pleased that Pentax kept things simple here and merely put their small logo at the bottom corner of the case.
I haven't had it very long so can't comment on the durability of it but it looks to me as a well made product. It's designed for Pentax compact cameras, and you probably won't be able to fit larger cameras in the case. You should remember this before purchasing
Overall I'm very pleased with this case and definitely think it's worth a purchase. As long as you can do without any bells and whistles - this case is perfect for you.
Summary: Worth buying in my opinion, I definitely recommend this product.
More reviews in the field of Camera Case
- Hard wearing, well padded camera carry bag
- A great case to protect your camera
- A bag that protects your camera as well as this is a sure fire winner
- A Cheap But Decent Camera Case
- Amazing camera bag with lots of space and features
- a pretty and high quality case
- It Maybe Retro, But It Certainly Makes A Statement
- SMILE !...............at my crazy camera case.
- protects my camera perfectly
- A great, budget hard case that's not short on style