Product Type: Fujifilm camera lenses
Newest Review: ... in the box== In the box you get: * Fujifilm Tl-FX9B Tele Conversion Lens * AR-FX9 Adapter ring * 55mm filter thread attachm... more
When you don't want to miss a thing!
Fujifilm TL FX9B
Author Name: superness11
Fujifilm TL FX9B
Advantages: easy to use
Disadvantages: camera shake
Both my partner and I have decent DSLR cameras. We own a FujiFilm Finepix camera and bought a simple lens kit to accompany it. This Lens is actually coloured silver and not black as the photograph depicts. It is suitable for the following models: 4900, 6900, S602, S304, 38000, S5000 S3000, S3500, S5000, S5500 and S7000 Fujifilm cameras. We bought the lens before a trip to Kenya as we did not want to miss a thing!
==Price and availability==
I paid £70.00 on eBay for a new boxed set and thought that this was a good price to pay.
==Whats in the box==
In the box you get:
* Fujifilm Tl-FX9B Tele Conversion Lens
* AR-FX9 Adapter ring
* 55mm filter thread attachment for ring
* Carrying pouch
* 2 lens end caps
I was really pleased to find that the lens kit came with a little pouch to keep it in as this prevents it from being scratched when loose in my bag. When I bought the kit, I was actually just expecting the lens and did not realise it came with lens caps and pouch so I was fairly pleased with this. The lens is easy to attach to the end of the camera and for this I needed the AR-FX9 Adapter ring which came as part of the set. Once it is attached, the camera focal length is increased 1.5 times. Whereas without the camera I could go to 10x zoom, with the use of the lens this goes up to 15 x zoom.
The lens does its job and we were surprised at the difference it made. It allowed us to be a lot more creative with our pictures and pick things out from a distance. We bought the lens before a holiday to Kenya and wanted to make sure we could take some shots of the animals whilst on safari. The lens helped us achieve this and bought nature closer to us and captured in some lovely photographs.
The only drawback we found that with the extra zoom, our pictures occasionally were a little blurry round the edges as we found that with the lens it was subject to camera shake. To counteract this we tried lowering the exposure time, which seemed to help. The best pictures were when we used a tripod with the lens and then we really managed to take some wonderful pictures.
If you want to experiment and be more creative with your photographs then I can definitely recommend this lens kit. I managed to get one at a good price so it is worth shopping around.
Summary: A great piece of kit
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Camera Lens
- The small but mighty David of kit lenses!
- Alright Lens For the Money
- Decent Lens Though Not With On Camera Flash!
- What price for peace of mind?
- Strong performer you will not regret. Good value giving strong competition to si ...
- Bargain, bargain, bargain!
- Standard Kit Lens
- Top Notch Zoom
- How do you know you're hooked on photography? Your lenses are worth more than yo ...
- Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
- Hoya Polarising Filter 52mm
- Hoya 67mm Polarising Filter
- Hoya 49mm Infrared R72 Filter
- Holga Lens for Canon DSLR
- Hama Digital High Resolution UV O-Haze, 30.5 mm
- Hama Digital High Resolution UV O-Haze, 37 mm
- Hama Digital High Resolution UV O-Haze, 46 mm
- Hama Digital High Resolution UV O-Haze, 49 mm
- Hama Digital High Resolution UV O-Haze, 52 mm