Product Type: JVC in Car Audio
Newest Review: ... i havent had a single problem the whole system works brilliantly, the sound quilaty stays exellent upto 22 on standard car speakers altho... more
JVC - Amazing Though And Though.
JVC KD G611
Member Name: Moon Knight
JVC KD G611
Advantages: Great interface and easy to use remote and dials
Disadvantages: Bad positioning of the aux in (be better on other side)
I bought this just after xmas for my clio in as sale from motor world mainly because it was only £100 but also due to the remote and aux in. ever since i havent had a single problem the whole system works brilliantly, the sound quilaty stays exellent upto 22 on standard car speakers although it starts to lose clarity after this.
The major points are these:
* sound quility is excellent.
* the interface in exellent any cd with track names are displayed in clear writing.
*the unit itself is easy to fit and use via the remote or controls.
Like everything their are bad points - the aux in works well but due to the posistioning can get quite clumsy.
add this to the fact it isnt exactly loud makes this the only downside ive found.
I would recomend this to anyone who enjoys music in their car of any sort without to much expense. It really is a great unit.
Summary: Great unit overall, exellent quilty of build and sound.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Car Audio
- Sound Sony
- Ipod in your Car!
- Bad one
- great lookin, shame about security factor
- Factory fitted stereos demise required cheap replacement
- Sony CDX MP40
- Good In Car CD Player On A Budget
- Simple to fit, simple to use
- ~Its not Phillips - ITS MINE!!~
- A Great In Car Audio Unit which has USB, Radio, CD player.