Product Type: Bridgestone car tyres
Newest Review: ... was approaching aquaplaning at any time, and grip in bends and under braking is confidence inspiring. Full marks, Bridgestone! Given the g... more
Very grippy, great in the wet.
Member Name: davemar
Date: 13/02/01, updated on 13/02/01 (3077 review reads)
Advantages: Great in the wet and dry.
Disadvantages: Not enough places sell them.
These are by far the best tyre I've used. The performance in the wet is
better than my previous tyres in the dry. They also hold onto their
performance even when worn down close to the legal limit unlike
a lot of tyres which seem to degrade quite early.
If you shop around they aren't any more exspensive than other performance
tyres. They also look good too.
The downsides are trying to find someone who sells them, and they do
wear down quite quickly if driven hard.
- Nokian HT 275/65 R17 115H
- Nokian HT 265/65 R17 112T
- Nokian HT 265/65 R17 112H
- Nokian HT 245/65 R17 111H
- Nokian HT 265/65 R17 116T
- Fulda Carat Progresso 205/60 R15 91V
- Fulda Carat Progresso 195/65 R15 91V
- Fulda Carat Progresso 205/60 R15 91H
- Fulda Carat Progresso 205/60 R15 95H
- Fulda Carat Progresso 205/55 R15 88V