Product Type: CitroŽn cars
Newest Review: ... motorway in Scotland and not once did I come across any problems I felt me little car handled the whole journey well, it was smooth and e... more
great car, cheap to run!
Citroen C1 Vibe
Member Name: ildi79
Citroen C1 Vibe
Date: 11/10/11, updated on 11/10/11 (34 review reads)
Advantages: cheap to run
Disadvantages: not much boot space
I have got a 3 door version of this car and I absolutely love it. It is cheap to run as very good on the fuel consupmtion side and also the tax is only £25 per year! You cannot beat that. It is easy to manouver, easy to park. Looks great inside as well. I have a one with airconditioning and it only causes a problem if I go really fast on the motorway uphill. That is when I can really notice if the aircon is on, as the engine is so small. Otherwise, no problem. The boot is small but if its just the 2 of you in the car and you are going away, you can create more boot space by pushing forward the back of the seats at the back. That way you can carry lots of suitcases and we even went abroad a few times with a lot of lagguages sitting in the back. So there are ways around it.
Summary: overall very good value
More reviews in the field of Car
- a million taxi drivers can't be wrong !!!
- Fantastic car built to a high standard
- Driving in my Rio
- Mine is even this colour!
- My family car - A Renault Megane 1.5DCI :o)
- I LOVE SEATS. Seat Ibiza = Perfect 1st car!
- My expectations were not that high....and they have not been met.
- The best car purchase that I have ever made!
- Audi A6 2.0 TDI 170PS S Line
- Vauxhall Meriva Diesel Estate 1.3 CDTi
- Ford Focus 1.6 Titanium
- Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2000
- Vauxhall Astra 1.8i 16v 5-door Hatchback
- Vauxhall Astra CDX 1.8i 16v 5-door Hatchback
- Vauxhall Astra Coupť Edition 1.8i 16v 2-door
- Vauxhall Astra Coupť Bertone Edition 2.2i 16v 2-door