Product Type: Dreamies cat food
Newest Review: ... absolutely loves these and I am convinced that at the moment out of all the Dreamies she has tried so far that they are her favourite,... more
Myrtle dreams of salmon Dreamies....I'm sure of it!
Dreamies Cat Treats Salmon
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Dreamies Cat Treats Salmon
Date: 14/09/12, updated on 17/09/12 (26 review reads)
Disadvantages: None at all Myrtle adores them!
Up until recently I hadn't heard of Dreamies till my mates cat Maizie was happily eating through loads of them as I sat drinking tea in her flat. Myrtle, my kitten never eats treats, never has done so I had a couple of these off my mae to try her with to which Myrtle sniffed them and walked away and I just expected it and gave them back to my mate.
However today Myrtle was outside my flat on the balcony as I was talking to the same mate whos kiten Maizie was chasing these around by our feet in delight, my mate threw Mytle one and Myrtle ended up begging for more to which she got more which then sent me running to Tescos to get more for her. I was delighted as I have never seen Myrtle eat let alone beg for treats of any kind before this and at £1.30 a bag of 60gs of them I bought every flavour I could lay my hands on.
Like I have said these ones I got came in a plastic pouch that reseals to the top of it in the 60g size though you can buy a smaller and a larger bag. On the front of it there is a picture of a cat on there and we are told what they are and who they by then on the back of the puch ingredients are given as is storge advice, feeding advice and so on as well as contact details for the manufacturer.
Small and square and light brown in colour these are meant to be crunchy on the outside and softer on the inside. They are a great small size for my kitten to pick up and play with and when she bites into them they sound really crunchy and according to the information given on the pouch they only contain 2 calories per treat which is great and not too unhealthy and you can give up to 20 of these to a kitten/cat a day.
They are made up of cereal and meat, in this case salmon though they don't smell fishy to me and Myrtle absolutely loves these and I am convinced that at the moment out of all the Dreamies she has tried so far that they are her favourite, I give her a few and she begs me for more!
I am delighted that she likes these, I think they are a high quality product I can trust, value for money for the amount you get for the pennies they cost but above all Myrt really does appreciate them and I won't hesitate in buying these weekly from now on as a treat for her!
Available in all good supermarkets and pet shops and so on.
This review is posted on Ciao under this same username.
Summary: A great treat for my beautiful baby!
More reviews in the field of Cat Food
- Sheba- my cat loves the quality but not so keen on the quantity!
- Big cat food for my little girl!
- This chicken feast doesn't delight Myrtle!
- Thank you so much for giving me sweet dreams now Dreamies!
- Myrtle kinds of likes it!
- Myrtle says no flipping way!
- ~ * Poppy & Rosie Approve * ~
- Felix Goody Bag Original Mix
- Beef or Horse Treats? My Cat Doesnt Mind!
- Hill's Science Plan Large Bags Feline Adult Light Chicken
- Happy Cat Fit & Well Adult Lamb
- Happy Cat Fit & Well Adult Large Breed
- Happy Cat Fit & Well Adult Salmon
- Happy Cat Fit & Well Best Age 10+
- Happy Cat Fit & Well Grain-Free Adult
- Hill's Science Plan Large Bags Feline Adult Optimal Care Chicken
- Hill's Science Plan Large Bags Feline Adult Light Tuna
- Hill's Science Plan Kitten Healthy Development with Tuna
- Hill's Science Plan Kitten Healthy Development with Chicken