Product Type: Britax child car seats
Newest Review: ... important point if you are buying a new car because you are having a baby! This car seat is brilliant! It is lightweight and very ea... more
Rock a tot
Member Name: lousimps
Date: 17/07/00, updated on 17/07/00 (83 review reads)
Advantages: Light, easy strap adjustment, lasts a little longer than other first stage car seats
Disadvantages: head hugger isn't included, have to buy seperatly
We bought the Britax rock a tot car seat when we had our son, over 2 years ago. Going off topic slightly I wish we'd bought the 'wheels' to go with it as well! However then travel systems weren't as popular as they are now.
However, the rock a tot, was wonderful and I would definitely recommend it as a first stage car seat. It lasts a little longer than some others do, our son was still in it at a year old (and he apparently is tall for his age being on the 98th centile) Most first stage car seats only last until about 9 months.
It is also very light to carry, some other seats are heavy before you've even put the baby in it. It fits easily and quickly in the car, and has an easy one pull strap adjustment.
The cover removes easily and can be machine washed, and even 2 years later, it still looks brand new.
More reviews in the field of Child Car Seat
- Give it a good tug!
- An extremely versatile buy
- What a doddle of a car seat!
- Second Stage Car Seats- a bit of advice.
- Car seat? Ejector seat more like!!!
- Click-on, click-off, off you go!
- A seat safe enough for my little Grandson - he loves it too
- I can see you now, finally!
- Practical and easy enough to use
- Why so many bad reviews? It is amazing!
- Ruby & Ginger Cosy Cover
- Ruby & Ginger Toy Tie
- Phil & Teds Tott XT
- Phil & Teds Highpod Highchair
- Pampero Plus Comfisafe Isofix
- Cosatto Giggle 0+ Infant Carrier - All Star
- Cosatto Giggle 0+ Car Seat - Bizzy Betty
- Chicco Proxima Group 1 Car Seat - Black Label
- Chicco AutoFix Car Seat - Black
- Britax Kidfix Hi Line Car Seat - Cowmooflage