Product Type: Graco child car seats
Newest Review: ... set the new seat up and decided that finally this seat could earn its keep. The Graco Junior Maxi is a great seat. It consists of a boost... more
A small price to pay to insure your child safety.
Graco Junior Maxi Car Seat
Member Name: emmacuf
Graco Junior Maxi Car Seat
Advantages: easy to fit, easy to wash and comfy.
The most important essential for your car when you have children is the right fitting car seat. One that is suitable for their age, weight and height. You also need to make sure that the seat is comfortable and that your child is happy with it.
We purchased the Grace junior maxi car seat from Mothercare around a year ago. It cost us around £30-£35. Which I think is a very small price to pay to insure your child's safety.
The Graco junior is high back booster made from strong quality plastic and a nice fitted seat padding with a washable cover. It is suitable for children between the weights of 15 to 36kg.
The car seat nice sits onto the main seat in your car and uses the adult seat belt to secure your child into the car. Very quick and easy to fit into your car with no hassle at all.
The car seat had a removable back so once your little one has out grown it height wise they can use it as a booster seat. It also included the shoulder strap for when the car seat is in booster mode. The shoulder strap is used for attach to the seat belt above the shoulder to keep the strap from digging into the child neck and keep it in the correct safe position.
When you have the back on there is on either side, a red plastic hook. This is to easily twist the seat belt into this also hold the seatbelt above the child's shoulder in a safe secure position making sure that your child is securely seated in the car. There is on either side so you can place this car seat in any of the seats in the car. One you have placed the top through the hole you will need to feed it under the armrests and then into the plug, this makes the seatbelt slightly more secure.
I have washed the covers a few times. They are easy to remove and replace and I did have any shrinking of the covers. I washed them on a 30 degree wash.
On the base of the booster seat there is a cup holder on each side. This is a slight novelty to children and keeps them happy as they can place there drink or snacks into them.
My 4 year old daughter has told me that her car seat is very comfy and that she likes that the seat has a head support as it is comfortable to fall asleep in. She also told me that is doesn't hurt her bottom.
So the car seat seems to be a thumbs up from my daughter.
And this Graco being a branded name they go through many safety checks and if it wasn't a safe product they wouldn't be sold in the shops.
I am very happy with my purchase, and it has certainly been doing its job well since the day I got it.
I intend to use this car seat for my other children as well.
Summary: Excellent price to pay for a branded product that could save your childs life!
More reviews in the field of Child Car Seat
- A cosy looking car seat with all the extras
- Disappointed us
- Misleading, dangerous, does NOT do the job
- Just what you need for a comfortable journey. Also available to purchase in pink ...
- I won't trust this company
- A long lasting and amazing car seat!
- Still standing the test of time!!!!
- Cybex Aton Car Seat - I can't fault it!
- I can see you
- Protect your precious bundle from the elements!
- Maxi-Cosi Rodifix Car Seat
- Maxi-Cosi Summer Baby Car Seat Cover - Rodi SPS G2 G3 Navy
- My Child Cocoon Group 0+1 Fix car seat with ISOFIX Grey/Navy
- My Child Mario Luna Blush Car Seat
- Graco Base for Logico S HP Car Seat - Black
- Maxi-Cosi Rodi XR Baby Car Seat Footrest - Black
- Graco Base for Junior Baby Car Seat - Black
- Graco Assure Group 2-3 Car Seat
- Graco Junior Mini Lyon Car Seat
- Graco Disney Princess Booster Car Seat