“ Manufacturer: Maxi-Cosi / Seat Type: Booster / Seating Direction: Forward Facing / With 3-Point Safety Harness / Weight Limit 19.84 - 39.68 lbs. „
We have two of these child car seats, one for each car, are very pleased with both of them and find them faultless and easy to remove should we ever need to. They are very secure once fitted and appear comfortable to sit in and can be adjusted easily so that your child can either sit up a bit to see out the front windscreen or pushed down again.
It has a three-point seatbelt that means the belt goes round the back of the seat through two secure notches before locking in the actual belt latch of the car meaning that your child ain't going nowhere once it is fixed in and the instructions that come with it are pratically idiot-proof and easy to follow meaning that you can fit this in minutes first time around!
It is designed for children between 9-18 kg and should be replaced around the time they are about 3 1/2 meaning that you get a fair bit of use out of it! It is forward facing only and cannot be fitted where there is an airbag for obvious reasons!
Its dimensions are as follows:
Max. internal seat width: 290 mm
Internal seat depth: 310 mm
Internal height of seat: 590 mm (headrest in upper position)
External width of seat: 440 mm
External depth of seat: 565 mm (sit position)
640 mm (sleep position)
External height of seat: 740 mm
Weight: 8,9 kg
These are the prime features as advertised on nthe Maxi Cosi website....
1. Innovative easy-out harness; the harness belts and belt buckle no longer get in the way
2. Easy adjustment of the headrest and harness belts at front of product with one hand
3. Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact
4. Extra firm installation in car -> the belt tensioner tightens seat belt securely
5. Colour indicator to confirm proper installation of child
6. Head hugger for extra protection for the head
7. Spring operated handle for changing from sit to real sleeping position (5 positions)
8. Easy to remove cover without opening the harness by extra opening in the cover
9. Belt pads are easy to remove/install
10. Intuitive and easy to read belt routing
11. Height adjustment of headrest from the front even with child in seat (7 positions)
12. Lengthen the harness with one hand (no need to push a button)
13. Cover is easy to remove and washable (spare covers are available)
Overall, this is as close to perfect a car seat as you are ever going to get and we have experienced no problems with it! It comes in a variation of styles and is relatively competitively priced, you being to pick this up for a little over two hundred poounds on Amazon for example, and I would highly reccommend it!