Product Type: Nania child car seats
Newest Review: ... Standard ECE R4403. It has a five point harness which is very easy to fasten and difficult for child to undo. It is rear facing until ... more
A good value car seat!
Member Name: Michelle0987
Advantages: Cheap, comfortable, easy to fit
Disadvantages: Not enough padding
I don't drive so didn't want to spend a huge amount on a car seat as it is probably used once or twice a month. I saw this Nania car sear in Argos and thought I would buy it and see what I thought.
The car seat is very good value at £49.99. This was a major selling point for me being on a budget. It is a group 0-1 car seat and suitable from birth to 4 years. It is certified to European Safety Standard ECE R4403. It has a five point harness which is very easy to fasten and difficult for child to undo. It is rear facing until the child is 10kg and then forward facing from then on. It is easily fitted with a seat belt and seems very sturdy and secure once properly fitted. As with all car seats though, it is best to take your time and ensure the seat is properly fitted. The straps are easy to adjust as baby grows ensuring baby is comfortable.
The car seat is very lightweight so fantastic if you get taxis and need to carry car seat and child from taxi to location. It cleans easily and there aren't many hiding places for crumbs and food.
The seat is comfortable and has plenty of padding underneath the child. The part which concerns me about the car seat is that their appears to be less padding on the side panels but there is still some. This raises safety concerns for me though and if it was a permanent car seat which was used daily or weekly I may think twice about buying it.
The car seat looks good, is a nice size and fits nicely in all the cars I have used it in. As with all car seats though I would spend time fitting it before your first journey and if you can go to Halfords who help fit the car seat for you.
Overall it is a good occasional car seat but probably wouldn't last 4 years if used daily. It was a good but though in our circumstance and would recommend.
Thank you for reading my review.
Summary: A good occasional car seat.
More reviews in the field of Child Car Seat
- Naughty but nice!
- A seat to make you bigger!
- A life saver!
- A good buy from Graco
- Your child isn't going anywhere!
- If you're taking your baby in a car, put 'em in this seat, or one very much like ...
- Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 Car Seat - Easy as 1-2-3
- A very practical and easy to use car seat
- maxi cosi...a cosy but safe ride your baby.
- Pampero Plus Comfisafe Isofix
- Kiddy Aqua Paint Car Seat Accessory
- Kiddy B-Cool Summer Cover
- Kiddy Energy Pro
- Nania Beline SP Plus Car Seat
- Kiddicare Essentials Traffic SP Car Seat
- Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 Car Seat
- Kiddy Guardian Pro in Black
- Mamas & Papas group 1-2-3 Mercury Car Seat
- La Route Child Booster Seat