Product Type: BT safety products
Newest Review: ... or even breathing if turned up (which is nice as he has asthma as well so we can hear if he's wheezing). The talkback has been a hugely ... more
The best by far !
BT Digital Baby Monitor 150
Member Name: lisa-sheryl29
BT Digital Baby Monitor 150
Advantages: You can control the baby unit from 300m away with the parents unit.
I purchased the BT Digital baby monitor 150 for £69.99 from Argos and for what the product does I regard them as very cheap.
The product includes a parents unit and a baby unit, both of which come included with the relevant leads and charging bases. The parents unit takes 2AA batteries which are fully rechargeable when in the base. The baby unit takes 4AA batteries which again are charged when the unit is plugged into the mains.
The parents unit is small and sleek, a good size to carry around in your pocket or attach it to you if you are doing the cleaning up as it has a big clip on the back.
When you push the power button on the unit the link buttons will come on and flash until it has paired up with the babies unit.
There are two buttons with arrows on one up and one down, if you push these when not in the menu it controls the volume. The display is a blue LCD and is clear and bright.
When the menu is pushed it gives you these options;
1. light on :- this turns the night light on the baby unit
2. lullaby:- This turns on the lullabies on the baby unit
3. sound alert:- A beep comes on to alert you if there is activity in the room or the temperature is too high or low, this option allows you to turn the alerts off.
4. sensitivity:- at sensitivity 5 it will pick up the slightest noise in the room
5. temperature:- What temperature you want the alerts to sound at
6. Timer: - This can be set for a number of reasons, to time in between your baby waking up or how long they have been asleep etc.
7. Vibrate: - self explanatory, it vibrates as well as sound alerts you if there is any activity.
The talk button on the side of the parent unit allows you to talk to the baby and it comes through to them on their baby unit.
On the other side there is a torch button so it saves you turning the room light on and disturbing your baby if you need to go into the nursery.
The lights on top of the parents unit light up from green to red, the louder baby is the more lights you have on.
You have full control of the baby unit from the parents unit and gives a range of 300 metres.
The babies unit is shaped like a dome, and like the parents unit this has functions the same as the parents unit, lullabies, nightlight (dimness and brightness of this) and temperature control.
I find the battery life is really good as long as the monitors get a good charge overnight.
Summary: Excellent baby monitors would fully recommend.
More reviews in the field of Child Safety
- Bundle Monster New Baby / Child Animal Cushiony Finger Safety Door Stop Guard Se ...
- Mothercare Metal Safety Gate
- Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Monitor
- Hey Baby! Socket Covers
- Just 4 Baby Hareness Reins Batman Backpack
- Safety 1st Clear Corner Cushions
- Mothercare Corner Cushions
- Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Rein
- Clippasafe Standard Harness & Rein
- Clippasafe Leather Harness & Rein