Product Type: Clippasafe safety products
Newest Review: ... I liked it, plus I only need one sunshade on the car, on the side our baby's car seat is on. The roller blind measures 35cm x 48cm so is... more
Excellent in everyway!
Clippasafe Roller Blind
Member Name: ally_kats_mama
Clippasafe Roller Blind
After the diaster which was the Boots car sun shades I had to find something else to protect my daughter when travelling in the car. Whilst looking around on my trusted friend the internet, I came across the Clippasafe Rolller Blind on Amazon which was £4.99 for a pack of two and thought they would be good to try.
When the blinds arrived they were in a little blister pack which stated what they are andyou could also see them through the plastic covering. The blinds measure 35x48cm and when I tried them against the car window I was pleased to see that they fit perfectly. Hurdle number one out of the way!
There are two ways to attach these roller blinds to the window and that is either by the suction cups which are at the top and the bottom or the hooks which are again at the top and the bottom. Just for practicality, I use both at the same time! To get the blind to hold in place when it has been rolled down you can either add an additional suction cup or there are sticky backed velcro pieces which you can attach to the car door.
The blinds are made of a very tightly knitted mesh material which is black in colour on the side which faces inside the car and beige on the side which faces out. The blinds fitted the car window perfectly and when the sun has been really bright and beaming have done a really good job of keeping the sun out and keeping my daughter in the shade. They also helped keep my daughter very cool in that even though it was boiling outside the car at the back stayed nice and chilled. So much so that I joined my daughter in the back of the car!
The blinds have always stayed attached to the car window and never fallen down which is more than pleasing considering that most of the sun shades we have had have just fallen down!
The main issue with the blinds are that they really obscure your child's vision when looking out of the window as you can't really see through them though this wasn't an issue for us as my daughter tends to avoid looking out of the window because of her travel sickness.
All in all, really good blinds which stay attached and stay up! A must buy just on that quality alone! These are very well made and great for keeping your child shady and cool. Highly recommended.
More reviews in the field of Child Safety
- It makes my sockets baby and adult proof
- Peace of mind makes peaceful bedtimes with this bed guard
- Detects whether your child is breathing at night
- Honey I can see the kids.....kinda!
- Lighting from dusk to dawn
- Triple locked - just mind your step passing through it!
- Lindam Pressure Fit Safety Gate
- Pricey but worth it!
- Keeping 'Trouble' out of Mischief...
- Brilliant monitor - yet to meet a Mum who hasn't wanted one after seeing ours!
- Bruin Navy Baby Safety Harness
- Motorola MBP 30 Digital Video Baby Monitor
- Avent Digital Thermometer Set
- Dreambaby Double Pronged Latches
- Dreambaby Drawer Catches
- Dreambaby DVD & Multimedia Shield
- Dreambaby Extra Wide Car Window Roller Blind
- Dreambaby Ezy-Check Appliance Latch
- BabyDan Magnetic Drawer/Cupboard Lock
- Lloytron B850 Baby Monitor