Product Type: Lamaze safety products
Newest Review: ... straps because they are rather short, but it is fine to prop it up against the side of things also. It is designed with young babies in ... more
Lovely lamze mirror from birth and up
Lamaze Phase 1 First Mirror
Member Name: cuturechic
Lamaze Phase 1 First Mirror
Advantages: Light , wont brake, plastic mirror, hanging straps, colourfull, babies all love mirrors
My daughters Hannah and Jess had loads of lamaze toys when they were babies, my sister was obsessed with the toys so most of them come in gifts from her. My sister bought the girls the lamaze phase 1 first mirror when they were born.
I have seen second hand lamaze mirrors for sale on ebay and going very cheap but i am sure this one cost my sister £15.00 new.
The lamaze mirror is plastic so will not brake or cause any safety concerns, it is for 0 months plus. The mirror is surrounded with a cloth frame in red , black and white, the black and white are squares with the red bring the trim. The reason the mirror frame is black white and red is because baby's eye sights have not developed into vision when they are newborn but they can see these colours clearly and it is an instant attraction, they can only see certain colours , blurry shadows and relay mainly on sound.
Hannah and Jess also had rattles in these colours and where fascinated buy them.
The mirror has two velcro straps attached on the back this is so it can be hanging from the cot, easy to attach but i had mine hanging from the playpen as they spend time in there , that's where they slept during the day.
It also has foam triangles on the back a bit like a picture frame this can be used like a picture frame if baby is on the floor etc.
My girls loved the lamaze mirror but never showed any interest until they were around three months before they bother with it. Hannah especially liked to hold the mirror and look at herself while gooing and cooing. We still have the mirror now and still gets used as Hannah likes to look in it when i am brushing her hair.
All baby's love looking at themselves and exploring with the mirror. I think this makes a lovely baby gift, it is soft, unbreakable and entertaining for baby.
Summary: My review
More reviews in the field of Child Safety
- Don't wrap them in cotton wool
- I may as well have been walking the dog
- Keep it cool
- A panda and a cat...the odd couple.....
- A must for any Pegga Pig fan
- Must Have Safety Precautions! Also Adultproof!
- Pricey but worth it!
- Brilliant monitor - yet to meet a Mum who hasn't wanted one after seeing ours!
- The best monitor you can buy!
- An essential purchase for peace of mind
- Dreambaby Nap n Go Neck Support
- Dreambaby Multi-Purpose Latch - Extra
- Dreambaby Multi-Purpose Latch
- Dreambaby Mini Suction Mats
- Dreambaby Mini Multi-Purpose Latch x 5 Pieces
- Dreambaby Mini Multi-Purpose Latch Extra
- Dreambaby Mini Multi-Purpose Latch Bag of 5
- Dreambaby Mini Multi Purpose Latch
- Dreambaby Microwave & Oven Lock
- Dreambaby Magnetic Knob