Product Type: Padgett safety products
Newest Review: ... is mainly round in shape with two triangles at the top for the cat ears, the face of the cat is made from a white material on the shad... more
Sunshades that fall down....ALOT!
Padgett Animal Sunshades
Member Name: ally_kats_mama
Padgett Animal Sunshades
Advantages: Good at blocking out the sun
Disadvantages: Only one suction cup - falls down alot
We sometimes go out in a car and when the sun is blaring into the car, my daughter will moan so I purchased these when I saw them in Boots for 99p. I don't know if this was the correct price but it was what came up on the till and it was for two so I thought it was quite a bargain.
They come in a little box and the two shades are different designs. One is a panda and the other is a cat. My daughter loves cats so that is the favourite one for us to use.
The sunshades are made from a mesh type of material. It is quite hard and rigid. The mesh part is black and the design is white so you can make out what each shade is. I must add that the mesh is not overly thick and does not block your child's view of the window though they are great at keeping the sun out of the car. My daughter always looks cool and relaxed with this up the back windows of the car and the sun is never blarring in at her. The only problem they do cause is that you can't have the window open with them on as they do pretty much cover most of the window. It is hard as if my daughter gets too hot, she starts to feel travel sick so we tend to only use one and leave one window open.
So that these shades stick to the window, there is a suction cup in the centre. The suction cup is an absolute nightmare. It constantly comes unstuck and falls down. I don't think one suction cup is enough. I do think there should be more for it to stick effectively. To make it stay on the window, we stuck blu tack on the suction cup and it has stayed stuck ever since.
These shades are okay. They are good for blocking out the sun but they are a pain for falling down which is why I think they are so cheap!
More reviews in the field of Child Safety
- The debate as to whether or not to cover your plugs goes on....
- Safety is paramount
- A brilliantly lightweight and flexible stairgate to go!
- A small tool for peace of mind at home!
- Absolutely locked on YOU!
- Safety 1st slam stopper
- Lock out the children
- Useful with careful supervision
- Ha! Now there's no escape!
- Soothing? No
- Dreambaby Ezy-check Flexi-loop Lock
- Dreambaby Ezy-Check Secure-a-lock
- Dreambaby Ezy-Check Strap Latch
- Dreambaby Ezy-Check Swivel Appliance Latch
- Dreambaby Fish Door Stopper
- Dreambaby No Tools No Screws Safety Kit UK
- Dreambaby Nap n Go Neck Support
- Dreambaby Multi-Purpose Latch - Extra
- Dreambaby Multi-Purpose Latch
- Dreambaby Mini Suction Mats