Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... popcorn pieces are wonderful and large and are covered in a nice layer of yummy Cadburys chocolate. Underneath this chocolate you will also... more
A wonderful tasty treat
Cadbury Chocolate Popcorn
Member Name: Whizz11
Cadbury Chocolate Popcorn
Advantages: Amazing combination
What an amazing combination, chocolate and popcorn, two of my favourite snacks and mixed together they are irresistible!
You will find this amazing snack from Cadburys in those big bags that are meant for sharing, the type that you pull the top off and then can reseal again with a little sticky tab but because I am the only one in my house that likes them I don't have to share them and I never get round to resealing them because I can eat a bag in one sitting!!
The popcorn pieces are wonderful and large and are covered in a nice layer of yummy Cadburys chocolate. Underneath this chocolate you will also find a nice sweet layer of caramel to really give them an extremely moorish flavour.
What I like about them is that they are fairly big pieces of chocolate in each little bite and because they are popcorn and chocolate there are all different shapes and sizes and have quite a nobbly texture to them which makes them really fun to eat. The popcorn is nice and sort of crunchy like popcorn should be and the Cadburys chocolate is wonderful and sweet.
Per 1/4 of a bag there are 160 calories so if like me you can eat a whole bag then you have just eaten a whopping 640 calories, eek! Great for a treat but perhaps you shouldn't eat the whole bag although one word of warning, the last bag I had I actually left quite a few for another day but forgot to seal it up and the popcorn went a bit chewy and soft so if you are going to leave some be sure to seal it up.
A wonderful tasty treat.
Summary: Cadbury chocolate popcorn
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Mini bars of Kinder yumminess (not just for the kids....)
- Favourite thing from the Cadburys line and a dieters treat!
- Take it easy with Cadbury's caramel
- My favourite sweet treat!
- A2 Milk, Spot On For Bloating (but not widely available yet)
- A time to celebrate!
- Just not up to the fudging standard I'm used to!
- Lovely Lindt Lindor
- Snooty Weasel Banquet For Two Menu B
- Jelly Bean Factory White Chocolate Coated Raspberry Jelly Beans
- Jelly Bean Factory Dark Chocolate Coated Mint Jelly Beans
- Snooty Weasel Banquet For Four Menu A
- Venchi Metal Tin Book Line Chocolates
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Coins
- Lotte Chocopie
- Cadbury Black Forest