Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... share my last Rolo with you! In the mean time, once in a while, I don't see why I can't still have a Curly Wurly, coo coo, moment! Three ... more
Cadbury Curly Wurly
Member Name: scobeyjohnson
Cadbury Curly Wurly
Advantages: Affordable Great caramel and chocolate taste
Disadvantages: Tough on your teeth
The Curly Wurly is another legendary chocolate bar produced by Cadbury. I get the impression that it is particularly aimed at children or younger ones but it can be enjoyed by a person of any age as it is so tasty. The main colour of the wrapper is white but with very colourful and bright text spelling out the name Curly Wurly including red, purple and light blue with yellow trim around all of the lettering.
Each bar is 26g and you can buy them for around 30 pence each, that is the current price on the Tesco website for example but if you want to make further savings you can purchase multi packs of about five at a time. The individual price of 30 pence is affordable enough for a child to may be buy one with their pocket money or not too much for a parent to have to spend if asked for one by their children. Even though they weigh less and are thinner than a lot of other confectionery bars these really do last and take a while to eat due to the nature of the chocolate and caramel. A single bar contains 115 calories and 4.5g of fat in total which is very good compared to other sweets on the market making it not too unhealthy for young ones and also a great occasional treat for an adult who is trying to lose weight or just live more healthily.
You probably more than likely know but a Curly Wurly is a thin twisted piece of thick caramel coated in milk chocolate. The shape reminds me of a strand of DNA you would see in a science text book if you know what I mean. As I mentioned before these do last and take a while to eat as the caramel is so thick and you do need to careful with your teeth. You bite it and pull the caramel with your teeth and it can be difficult as the strings of caramel can cling on for dear life, but it combines with the taste of the milk chocolate tremendously, it really is a perfect combination. This is a lovely affordable bar for young and old.
Summary: Great chocolate bar for all the family
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- They've taken the biscuit!
- Yum yum yum
- Don't bother maryland cookies are 100 times better
- Nice chocolates, what a shame they look so cheap
- Impressive and fancy box of chocolates but a bit too fancy for us.
- Celebrations can be found in most homes at Christmas - a good all round selectio ...
- Yummy for your tummy!
- Cadbury Roses have been going for over 70 years and are well known - but a bit s ...
- Treasure Island Sweets Giant Chocolate Jazz's
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Caramels
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Butterscotch
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Bananas
- Cadbury Crème Egg Twisted
- Cadbury Praline Flake
- Thorntons I Love Chocolate Hamper
- Thorntons Chocolate Smothered Vanilla Fudge