Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... it. The taste is amazing and the packaging is a delight to my eye. I really like the vibrant electric purple colour. It stands out so m... more
Member Name: trickmirror
Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
Advantages: people seem to like it
Disadvantages: I do not
What is it with people and brand buying? I find that often people with buy one type of brand and stick to it. This means that expoloration is often out the window. When it comes to chocolate it is often the case that Cadburys is kings, and i do not believe that it should be.
First point is the flavour. I myself find it rather sickly, and often i am left with what can only be described as a tangy stinging sensation at the back of my throat. This is not what i expect when eating chocolate.
The second point would be the texture. This again i am not happy with in Cadbury bars, finding it resembling cardboard (or what i would imagin cardboard to taste like).
Of course it is very hard to review food, especially one as popular as this, but i believe people should explore other brands, and venture out.
Summary: Try other chocolate, Cadbury's shouldnt be number one
- Chocolate Garden Figs In Chocolate
- Chocolate Garden Luxury Chocolate Fruit And Nut Assortment
- Chocolate Garden Raisins And Strawberries Chocolate
- Chocolate Garden Gooseberries In Chocolate
- Le Veneziane Gluten Free Chocolate & Hazelnuts
- Koko Dairy Free Chocolate + Calcium
- Just Natural Milk Chocolate Coated Ginger
- Just Natural Milk Chocolate Coated Brazils