Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... I love it... #Packaging# Who could mistake that shiny purple wrapper for anything but a Cadbury's Dairy Milk? Its bold, eye-catching log... more
A great treat!
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Member Name: Joho42
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Advantages: Great taste, you pay for quality
The nations favourite chocolate? - Probably. Cadburys Dairy Milk is a well known brand of chocolate, that comes in a recognisable packet (a purple background and white trim). Each bar is milk chocolate (as you can probably tell from the name), and tastes absolutely delicious. It has a really creamy, milk chocolate taste, that is personally my favourite type of chocolate in Britain - much better than Galaxy!
Each individual bar has seven chocolate blocks that are fairly thick; this is more than enough for one bar, as the chocolate is so rich and creamy! I bought my latest bar from Tescos for 54p, but prices will vary from shop to shop.
As well as eating the chocolate by itself, I have found that this chocolate can also be used for cooking, in other recipes. For example, I have found that steaming the chocolate till it is in a liquid form, and then adding it to rice krispie cereal and shaping into individual cakes works really well - and provides a really crunchy, tastey treat!
Overall, I would say that this is a top quality chocolate - my personal favourite.
Some nutritional Info (Per Bar):
Summary: Highly recommended
- Seed & Bean Rich Milk Tangerine Chocolate Bar
- Seed & Bean Hazelnut & Almond Chocolate Organic & Fair Trade
- Seed & Bean Dark Chocolate Lemon & Cardamom Chocolate Bar
- Seed & Bean Dark Chocolate 58% Hazelnut Organic & Fair Trade
- Granovita Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Flapjack
- Gomacro Sunflower Butter Chocolate Bar
- Gomacro Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
- Eskal Tropical Source Chocolate Chips