Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... deliver the goods straight to our brain's pleasure centres. So combining that beautiful Cadbury taste with soft, runny caramel has to make... more
Cadbury's Caramel - needs time to enjoy to the full
Member Name: Mioliere
Advantages: Delicious; excellent quality chocolate and caramel
I have been working my way through the selection box I received for Christmas and have just treated myself to the Cadbury's Caramel bar which, of course, was delicious. It went down very well with a cuppa.
The wrapper is mainly yellow with Caramel blazoned across it in Cadbury's distinctive blue lettering. There is a graphic which shows the traditional glass-and-a-half of milk being poured into chocolate and, underneath that, the words 'Be treatwise. Get to know your GDA'. This is asterisked and you learn on reading further that GDA refers to your 'Guideline Daily Amount of whatever the ingredients are; in this case it tells you that this one bar of chocolate will provide 225 calories, most of which comes from the sugars (22.9g - 24.4% of GDA) and saturates (6.5g - 32.5% of GDA), so it's not the healthiest of snacks!
Each piece is a delicious combination of Cadbury's great-tasting milk chocolate wrapped around the lovely golden, gooey, almost sickly-sweet caramel interior. It's the sort of chocolate that deserves time to eat slowly and should not be rushed. For this reason, it can be quite filling.
All of Cadbury's products are, in my opinion, excellent. They really do know how to make good chocolate. This is a real treat of a bar and I could find nothing about it to complain about.
The bar is marked into six segments which break off easily
Summary: For when you really deserve a treat
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- A wonderful tasty treat
- Mini bars of Kinder yumminess (not just for the kids....)
- M and M's stands for More and More!
- Loads of yummy mini chocolates
- Utter chocolate deliciousness!
- Favourite thing from the Cadburys line and a dieters treat!
- M&MS - Ahhhhh don't eat me, nooooooooooooooo! -Crunch-
- Lovely Lindt Lindor
- Monbana Chocolatier Assortment Of 55 Chocolate Squares
- Monbana Chocolatier Assortment Of Chocolate Yesteryear Flavours
- Monbana Chocolatier Assortment Of Sparkling Chocolate Squares
- Monbana Chocolatier Ballotin De 45 Palets Gourmands Noir Et Lait
- Green and Blacks Organic White Bar
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Mint
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Cracking Hazelnut
- Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club