Newest Review: ... colour what chocolate is what so at a glance you can tell what your getting! The Chocolates: Cadbury Daisy Milk Country Fudge Brazilian D... more
Member Name: spam330
Advantages: Yummy Yummy
Disadvantages: Where are the coffee creams
I love Cadbury's Roses for a special treat, for special occassions or as a gift. They are a chocolate that has been around for so long that everyone recognises them and they are known for their quality and good value. traditionally eaten at xmass
Roses are a Brittish chocolate and are recognisable by their distinctive blue and purple packaging. The chcolates come in three sizes-
A small box - costs approx £2.49
A large box- costs approx £3.99
And a tin- costs approx £8.99
Roses contain 14 different varieties of individually warpped chocolate sweets. Many people identify their favourite sweet by the colour of the wrapper
The sweets are as follows-
Hazelnut in caramel and finally
Each choclate is more delicous than the next.
My favourites are the Strawberry Cream and the orange cream. Both are chocloate covered fondant in delicious flavours.
My only problem with the chocolates are that some of my old favourites have diappeared. Where is the coffee cream?.
Overall, a traditional delicious box/tin of sweets. Very good value for money.
Summary: Great Brittish choclate
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Lick The Spoon Mince Pie Milk Chocolate Bar
- Lick The Spoon Absolutely Nuts Milk Chocolate Bar
- Lick The Spoon Sea Salt And Butterscotch Dark Chocolate Bar
- Lick The Spoon Strawberries And Cream White Chocolate Bar
- Asda Belgian Chocolate Flaked Cappuccino Truffles
- Thorntons Creme Brulee Bar
- Thorntons Milk Chocolate Reindeer Lolly
- Thorntons White Chocolate Snowman Lolly