Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... seeks almost velvety soft and fluffy. You can immediately tell that this is Cadbury chocolate but the difference between this and a bar ... more
Stuff the diet.
Member Name: lorraineexo
I cannot stop eating this chocolate. It's so light and bubbly and just melts in your mouth. It does not have many calories in compared to simliar sized bars, so you could be let off with eating as many as you like!!
The bubbles are a lighter version of areo bars, however with smaller bubbles and less 'heavy', and does not have as richer flavour, so after you eat this you are not left with a rich taste in your mouth, which can be a bit too chocolatey.
It's also in smaller sections, so you can indulge in it one bite at a time, and even save some for later (if you have enough will power to do this, unlike me!)
Infact the only complaint I have as a serious chocoholic is that this bar of chocolate is not big enough!!
And if I could I would make sure they release a huge me sized version. :D
Summary: Woah can't stop eating!
- RJ's Licorice Licorice/Chocolate Single Logs
- RJ's Licorice Raspberry Chocolate Twists
- Seed & Bean Dark Chocolate Lemon & Cardamom Chocolate Bar
- Seed & Bean Dark Chocolate 58% Hazelnut Organic & Fair Trade
- iQ Chocolate Organic Original Bean To Bar
- iQ Chocolate Organic Lovely Lime
- iQ Chocolate Organic Espresso Kick
- iQ Chocolate Organic Cranachan Symphony