Product Type: Cadbury Chocolate
Newest Review: ... seeks almost velvety soft and fluffy. You can immediately tell that this is Cadbury chocolate but the difference between this and a bar ... more
Member Name: Ninski1
Advantages: Sweet, velvety chocolate
Disadvantages: Noen in my opinion
I am not a great lover of chocolate but I am partial to a Wispa every now and then. Wispa is made by Cadbury and first ventured onto the chocolate market in 1981 but Cadbury stopped manufacturing them in 2003, however, following an online campaign the Wispa bar was brought back into production permanently 2007. I paid 59p for my 39g bar from the local paper shop.
Wispa comes in a blue wrapper and has Wispa written in red across the top of the bar, on the back of the wrapper is the nutritional information as follows:
Ingredients, include Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier, (E442), Flavourings.
Per serving there are 218 calories, 205.g sugar, 13.3g fat, 8.3g of which are saturates, and 0.08g salt.
The bar is a solid bar is chocolate that has tiny little bubbles in it that gives the chocolate a velvety smooth texture when being eaten.
Overall the taste of the bar is quite sweet and could be a bit sickly for some, I however, love the way that it melts in your mouth and lingers even after you have finished. I would recommend this to people who like Cadbury chocolate and like sweet chocolate, lovers of high cocoa chocolate; this is probably not for you.
Summary: Good light chocolate fix for those with a sweet tooth
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Galaxy Chocolate - Simply Out Of This World
- Hershey's Reese's Nutrageous - Nutrageously good
- Have a break have a KitKat.
- Revels minus the shell!!
- Want some biscuit with your chocolate?
- I Love Aero Bubbles For My Chocoholic Self!!!!
- Terrible for the health, sickly,etc, but better than Twix, ex lover of mars revi ...
- François Pralus Venezuela Chocolate Bar
- François Pralus Trinidad Chocolate Bar
- Hamlet Chocolate Love Heart Assorted Belgian Chocolates
- Hamlet Cappuccino Coffee Cups
- Sainsbury's Rich Dark Chocolate
- Sainsbury's Chocolate Truffle Bar
- Tesco Finest Half Coated Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Walls Magnum Ecuador Dark